“Loved the Bison Burger”

Cuisines: International, Canadian, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The last time we went they no longer had the bison burger but I ordered whatever the special burger was. It too was fantastic. I can always find a beer to compliment my food.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

very good food at a great price. Wonderful selection of craft beers. Need reservations. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Had a great dinner at craft, which feels like it could be any nice bar in the world specializing in nice Canadian bar food. Very modern, clean, with great drinks and ample bar. Food was delicious and service was good, but there wasn't anything islandy about it other than some fresh fish. We had the ceviche, "big mac" burger, and the bbq jerk chicken sandwich - all were good

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Food is great and so is the staff. I will eat here again if we visit in the future. The restaurant is very clean. Thanks again for the two great lunches.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We had a great casual dinner of comfort food and drinks. I swear I was transported to Montreal, with their assortment of different varieties of poutine and excellent smoked meat.