“My favourite place!”

Price range: US$0 - US$39
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Virgin Gorda Beachfront restaurant, nestled between National Park boulders and gorgeous blue seaside. Latin Asian fusion cuisine by a fireside lounge with original delicious cocktails. Happy Hour and dinner. Takeaway. Open Tuesdays to Sundays incl. Bar & Beach stays open after dinner time! Live DJ and Beach Karaoke during the weekend.
Reviewed 17 September 2021

I loved this so much that I visited 3 nights in a row! Each time they looked after me better than the last. The second night I took 2 friends and they gave us the best table on a platform overlooking the beach and sunset. The third time I sat by the bar and Shamon? (can't spell) made me beautiful cocktails all evening. I would have gone again but... Covid caused all restaurants to shut down for the end of my stay :-(

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (908)

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Were not expecting much but had a great meal and extra fun with the giant jenga right by the fire on the beach. It must be a great place for lunch too.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We have been to CocoMaya in the past and loved it. During Covid the restaurants were closed except for takeout. There was also a 7:00 curfew. We did do takeout from there which was great, but we really wanted our friends to experience the full deal. Debbie offered to do a dinner for us on our beach. They came and set it all up, cocktails, food, tiki torches, pillows around a table, the whole deal. They left in order to make curfew but came early the next morning to clean everything up. We didn't have to do a thing. They catered to any food allergies or preferences etc. Food and cocktails were all AMAZING! Our kids (teen-preteens) thought it was the best night there. Well worth it. During normal years, the restaurant is the best. The food, service, ambiance are all fantastic.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank DeeDeeCof
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

This is a must visit while on the island. Absolutely beautiful location on the water with breathless views and sunset. You will be blown away by the service,food,music and staff !!!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank patj130
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Nadine took great care of us - espresso martinis, great wine, amazing shared plates... The setting and view of this place blew us away and then the food started coming. Every bite was delicious and beautifully presented. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: May 2021