Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$202
Priceline$119
Hotels.com$202
Orbitz.com$202
Vio.com$119
Travelocity$202
All reviews room was clean bingo night highly recommend this place lobster cliffside rooms a great stay warm smile lunch and dinner pasta jost van dyke rum ocean taxis surf bvi cora kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2022 via mobile

Party of 8 who rescheduled from a 2020 Covid scheduled trip. Ocean front rooms have beautiful views of Jost van Dyke. All of the staff made us feel welcome, Calvin, Cora, Shakina, and the other ladies took care of us for 4 days. Winning Bingo, and final night Lobster dinner were the highlights.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank beachloversx2
Reviewed January 29, 2022 via mobile

We’ve had dinner at Sebastian’s twice in the last month. Our waiter, Rory was attentive providing us with excellent service. Both times we had tables with amazing views looking out to Jost. This is a great spot to enjoy the sunset with the sound of the surf crashing on the beach. We all agreed the conch fritters were the best we’ve had, calamari and coconut shrimp were yummy as well. Seafood entrees, salads and veggies were all fresh. Thanks to the staff at Sebastian’s I know we’ll be back on future visits!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank groovyuvee
Reviewed January 14, 2022

Great room, set two stories above the pounding surf. One of the most amazing experiences ever! We ended up eating at their restaurant which was far above expectation, great food and great service. We happened to be there on bingo night which was also beyond funny. Great place!

3  Thank shermacman
Reviewed January 6, 2022

We popped in for lunch and managed to get a table on the edge of the covered patio. The views of the ocean, beach and surfing were excellent. Service was good; definitely on island time. Waitress was personable and helpful with meal selections. The jerk chicken wrap was great and the burger good. Both came with loads of fries. Lunch and a couple of beer each was around $65 including tip. If you’re hungry and thirsty this is a good pit stop….

Reviewed November 17, 2021 via mobile

I spent 2 days and nights at Sebastian’s and was looking for a place where I could just relax for a couple of days after a week on a sailboat. I had booked a beachfront room so that it would be simple to walk out for a quick swim whenever I felt like it.

The first problem was that instead of putting me in a beachfront room, they put me in one of their “cliffside” rooms. The cliffside rooms are perched on a low cliff overlooking a rocky shore — no simple walk out to the beach. I should have complained about this and demanded the type of room I had booked, but I was feeling very tired and just wanted to take a nap. So . . . I guess it’s as much my fault as theirs.

The cliffside rooms also have an inconvenient location. You have to walk uphill for about 150 yards on the main highway and then down a rough, uneven and unlit side street to get to your room. It’s frankly an unsafe arrangement, particularly when walking back to your room after dinner, with the risk of the traffic on the main highway and the risk of tripping in the dark on the side street.

There are no phones in the rooms, which makes it difficult to reach the office / front desk if you need anything. I could never get through to them on my own phone. The hotel recommends using email, but it was rare that they would respond to an email.

Maintenance leaves something to be desired. Both the bathroom sink and bathtub have a lever or shaft to open an close the drains. In my room the drains would close but wouldn’t reopen. I had to get the maintenance team to stop by to fix the problem. (But then recall the problems in contacting the front office.)

On the plus side, the staff are friendly and the food in the restaurant is good.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank jamesbV4437WF
Jake Barnes, Owner at Sebastian's on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review of our property. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy about your room. Many of our guests do actually prefer to stay in the cliffside rooms as they are larger and more private, so it's really a matter of personal opinion. Regardless, if you had made your issues known to management, I have every confidence that they would have done whatever they could to make your stay as comfortable as possible.