Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best charter company in the BVI

We just finished our second bareboat charter with Conch. We couldn’t be happier. The boat was in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kevinjP2071QM
Cool Change was in Bristol Fashion

Reviewed 20 January 2021
CoolChangeLife
Saint Paul, Minnesota

Recommended experiences in and around Tortola
from US$995.00
from US$650.00
from US$995.00
from US$600.00
More Info
All reviews boat briefing charter companies great charter in great shape weather updates mooring ball timely manner worked great fallen jerusalem charter experience grocery store virgin gorda first rate cooper island fleet bobbi systems
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

I had the pleasure of sailing Cool Change for over three weeks. Conch Charter had the vessel in top shape for me. Having sailed in the BVI for over seven years, never have I had such a well prepared boat. All systems, including the newly installed solar panels and water maker, performed flawlessly. My hat is off to Conch Charter for delivering her in Bristol fashion. Thanks!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Conch Charters is the BEST! It's as simple as that, but I'll try to say more.

This is not my first review of Conch, and it probably won't be my last. I've been chartering with them since 1990, when the company was basically Cindy, Brian a few dock staff, and 6 boats. Over the years, as the company has grown, their standards for customer service have continued to be phenomenal.

I really don't know where to start, but since we're talking about a sailboat charter company, I suppose I should start with the sailboats. This year's boat, a Jeanneau 409, was another example of an excellent Conch boat: It was in very good condition above and below, it was well equipped, and was very comfortable. One very nice feature when on a lengthy charter was the excellent battery performance. The addition of solar panels in the bimini made a huge difference and keep the batteries strong all day long on bright days.

But lets get to the important stuff: the people. Conch has always had very helpful and friendly folks in the office and on the dock. This year, they were clearly under extra pressure, as they were being asked 1,001 questions about COVID: protocols, transportation, closures, etc. Speaking for myself, I was flooding then with questions before and during the trip. Rasika and Ian, whom I already knew and liked, proved themselves to be absolute superstars. They answered every question with speed, expertise, and great care. They went to great efforts to help us work out issues with COVID tests, both to end our quarantine, and to get back into the US at the end. If I haven't said it already (and I know I have) they were superstars!!!!!!

The same goes for the dock/boat folks. Nelson, Ross and Jeremy were all very helpful at various points before we left, when we called with mid-trip questions and upon our return.

I can go on and on. After 30 years of chartering in the BVI's, I've seen a lot and hear a lot of stories, and the Conch stories are always positive. Having also chartered with three other companies, none have come close (2 were in other parts of the world, and one was in 1987/1988 before I discovered Conch).

1  Thank gabrij
Reviewed 14 January 2021

We did use for the first time after several years in the BVI the services of Conch Charter. Because of the covid situation we had to postpone several time our trip in the last year. With all rules implemented by the Government a chance we had the excellent services from the entire team. They were aware of all procedure and they have contact for any external help needed. It's really simple but some times when you do not know what to do, even simple things could become complicated therefore Conch Charter team made sure everything was easy and perfect.
Everything was perfect, clear and of course, not all because of them, but the weather was again perfect. Our boat was well prepared when we arrived on site and ready to go for the sea.
I recommend all and everyone to use Conch Charter for their monohole or catamaran trip in the BVI.
Thanks to Peter, Rasika, Steve, Nelson and all others
Have a great trip and feel free to go to BVI, it’s simple and all procedure are so logic that it's almost not changing anything in the trip.

1  Thank marc-tellier
Reviewed 1 July 2020

Another flawless charter. The staff is always welcoming and so helpful. We charted a cat this time and couldn't be happier. The boat was well priced and in fantastic shape. We will continue to use and recommend Conch Charters.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 30 March 2020

My boyfriend and I had our first charter with Conch Charters a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience, made more so by the helpful crew at Conch. The boat was in great shape, and thanks to the recommendations of the staff, we had a fabulous vacation. Can’t wait to charter with them again.

Date of experience: March 2020
CindyC4348, Front Office Manager at Conch Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience on Trip Adviser and so glad that you had a good time. Looking forward to welcoming you back next time.
Cheers from the Gang at Conch Charters