Ways to Experience FRAM Tours & Taxi Services St Lucia (Covid-19 certified)
from US$99.00
from US$65.16
from US$65.16
More Info
All reviews fidel transfer st lucia island
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

FRAM is definitely Covid-19 certified. He went above and beyond to ensure our safety and ofcourse his. We were a bit iffy when choosing our tours because there's another important factor, the Covid-19 certification and we were so glad and lucky to find Fidel.

The mud bath was also spectacular. I've never felt softer skin, a natural remedy for my skin issues. I wish I stayed longer, I would have definitely gone back for another mud bath.

Excellent service, great care taken when dealing with us! Thanks again Fidel and we'll see you again next year!

Date of experience: April 2021
Fidel M, General Manager at FRAM Tours & Taxi Services St Lucia (Covid-19 certified), responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide your excursion in Saint Lucia.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Fidel has been great! Very punctual, & his communication has been on nothing but the best since day one.

Fidel M, Owner at FRAM Tours & Taxi Services St Lucia (Covid-19 certified), responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you Kim! I look forward to welcoming you both back soon! :)

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Fidel was very punctual on the pickup to and from the airport! Very simple process, he provided all the necessary paperwork ahead of time which made the process after leaving customs seamless. Highly recommend and would use again!

1  Thank Jordene2021

Thank you! :)

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I used FRAM tours and taxi services for an airport transfer to Hewanorra International Airport. The service was excellent. Courteous, professional and overall top notch service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the service myself again and would highly recommend it to anyone requiring tour and taxi services in Saint Lucia.

1  Thank X4740OPclaudec

Thank you Claude!

Reviewed 15 January 2021

A friend recommended Fram Tours for my transfer from UVF to Bonneterre, GI and I am so happy I utilized his service. The customer service was nothing short of excellent. I especially liked that Fidel kept checking in to make sure I was comfortable with his driving, and I was ok. Definitely recommend and will use him again!

Thank you! :)