“Breakfast island style”

Gobble
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Castries
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast while staying in hiMarigot Bay. Was amazing. Staff friendly, food great (salt fish roast bake)

Price was so much better than where we were staying

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The service at this place sucks. I enter the shop and proceeded to the counter. I stood there for about 15 mins whiles the cashier talked away. I watched as she completely ignored me after she finished her conversation. She asked me my order, she didnt even greete me. Dont go to this store, they hav no apperication for their customers.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Nicely prepared local food and juice or cup of cofee, cheese cake, guava my favourite. Good location.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Their cappuccinos are really good. I can't say I've ever eaten there and was disappointed. Their food is always fresh a and prices are very reasonable. Service is great, staff are friendly and jokey and always smiling. Their breakfast is a must try!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I would recommend Gobble to anyone who is looking for good food fast in the busy city of Castries. We ate there twice and enjoyed the burger, fisherman's soup, roti and Red pea stew. We also had the the mango and citrus fruit juices which were delicious and thirst quenching.
Unfortunately we could only sample the turnovers from the desert menu, however the cheese cakes seemed popular.
The restaurant is well decorated and has air con which makes for a comfortable stay.
The staff are friendly and it is a popular spot which also offers take away.