29 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$272
PricelineUS$272
Hotels.comUS$272
2,056 results
All reviews puerto rico costa caribe pool area ocean tower palm trees beach access great resort nice beach ocean front ponce area tennis island pr caribbean valet rum beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Very nice Hotel. Good Location. Very good for families. The kids enjoy de pool and the mini golf a lot. The Hotel is near la Guancha and Historic building in Ponce. I would go again in the future. I recomend the Hotel to everyone.

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

This is my first time in Puerto Rico and I must say, the reviews shown below do not do the staff justice. I can here on business for an extended stay and I saw so much rude visitors in my time here that it amazed me. They treated the staff like they were their peasants and yelled at them for stupid mistakes that were 100% their own fault (ie. leaving their belongings unattended for so long that the staff collected it and put it in lost and found). I observed people get so drunk at the bar and try to argue their checks to the bartenders and start a screaming match. Let me just say, the bartenders and managers at the pool bar (El Bohio) were the most delightful and professional workers I have ever met. If you give the staff common courtesy and treat them with common respect that you should of a human being, they treat you amazing. I had NO issues here even when my room never got cleaned after a few days (covid they clean every few days), I called and requested it to be and boom done. I just wanted to put an honest review on here after reading some of the petty complaint of reviews. I want to give a BIG shout out to the staff especially El Bohio manager Alejandro, and their bartenders Ariel, Carlos, Jorge, Saul and Orlando..... AMAZING. Ask for the Coconut H Martini for Ariel (him specifically bc it’s his own creation award winning drink) and you would be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Enid Montes, Sales at Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi Kimberlee, we appreciate very much your time to share your comments with us. We lover to hear the feedback of our customers and we are delighted to know that you fully enjoyed your stay at our resort. Our honest and positive feedback was shared with the team members mentioned in your review and we are very thankful for the recognition of their hard work and dedication. We hope that whenever you travel back to Puerto Rico, the Hilton Ponce will be your number one choice. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Reserved 3 rooms, they were not ready when checking in. Staff didn’t want to validate my parking ticket because it was not included, when it was. They offered drinks and pizza when making reservation and didn’t provide it. Amenities good but service bad.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I have already wrote my review in a previous question please make sure you read that. We had a horrible experience and hope something is done. We have stayed at many Hilton hotels and never have we experience something like this specially being in another state thousand of miles away from home.

1  Thank jennytejada1225
Reviewed 9 June 2021

This hotel is beautiful and lovely, the employees are excelent, the food is good especially all the buffets
The rooms have a good air condition, the reception persons receive all guest in very good conditions
I love this Hotel, is my favorite in the South area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your nice comments regarding your recent visit to our resort. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our facilities, the food and the services provided by our team. We look forward to welcome you once agan soon!