“Lovely place”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Loved the steak, didn't like the lo mein too much.
Especially loved the wine list, many choices, well stocked.
Great decor too, and service was generally good (except right after we were seated, we were ignored for far too long -- note, for me, the most important part of service is that, within 30 to 45 seconds of sitting down), we must be offered something to drink and something for the kids, here, we had to wait nearly 10 minutes, an eternity!!
Also, beware, I ordered medium rare, and got rare (happened for both my steak, and my child's steak) -- didn't complain b/c I like it rare too plus was afraid it I sent it back, they'd go overboard and bring it back medium well or well done, which really would have ruined the steak -- note: for me, medium rare is between 125 and 130 degrees F (deep red, but not mushy or blue), starts to go on medium side above 130, once you approach the 133-137, then it's medium. My steak was clearly at around 110 degrees (I cook steaks all the time, so I know exactly how diff. temps look like and feel like). Recommendation: if you like medium rare, think about ordering medium, etc.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We have gone to this restaurant every time we have the chance of traveling to pr The "Sopa del Monte", Sanfria de Parcha, "Churrasco, Fresh Caught Fish (Chillo) Delicious!! and the variety of the menu is beyond beleive

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Very good restaurant, very well located, facing the sea. Good service and many good dishes, especially seafood. I recommend!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Went to Costa for a friend’s birthday last week. The food was truly delicious. The shrimp rissotto was creamy and perfectly al dente. The chicharrón lo mein was to die for. They have a pretty impressive wine list also. Our waiters were attentive and the drinks were spot on!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Went there for a late dinner. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was good. The fried manchego and the salmon lollipops were great.