“Mayaguez best place for breakfast”
Review of Ricomini Bakery

Ricomini Bakery
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Mayaguez
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best place for breakfast in Mayaguez. We ordered turkey sandwich and ham, egg and chesse all were very good in price and size!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Good breakfast selection; go for omelettes, sandwiches or pastries. I enjoy the mallorca with ham and cheese, topped with confectioner's sugar. Yummi!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Went with the family to have breakfast and for $23 we were able to get a great breakfast for 3 adults: scramble eggs with ham, onions, peppers, tomatoes and cheese with 3 buttered toasts, freshly brewed coffee, chocolate milk for one of us and also 2 very nice pastries: Bavarian cream donut and a Guava pastelillo (sweet puff pastry).

They even have local decaf coffee so I was able to have my morning decaf expresso !

You’ll only see locals here... the staff is so friendly too. We were very happy to go to the beach after this delicious start of the day!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This bakery offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It has a large menu from cakes, donuts, sandwiches, wraps, food and excellent coffee. The service received from the staff is great they are always friendly and ready to help. I am a regular customer and recommend anyone visiting PR.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Sweet mood: quesitos with guayaba.
Savory mood: tripleta sammich or jamon y queso con ensalada. Great coffee. I am a regular customer every time I visit PR/Mayaguez.