“French toast is POP'N”
Review of Pannes

Pannes
Ranked #6 of 1,174 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Description: Pannes opens daily from 6am till late night and offers a great variety of breakfasts , puertorrican food, great sandwiches and lovely coffee. For lunch Pannes has daily puertorrican specials at great prices , you can have a mofongo , special beefsteak, mamposteao rice and many flavorful options. Stop by for dinner menu or check out the best wine cellar in town and bottle service at the lowest prices and you'll be spoiled with first class service all the way!
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Legit... that French toast was amazing! The place is nicely decorated, but a little cold. The drinks are not super strong but good.. my major complaint was that they use very thin bacon... other than that, staff is chatty and nice. Overall a great place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,752)

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I highly recommend this restaurant! It is about a three minute walk from my hotel (La Concha Renaissance). I got there late (for breakfast), and I opted to sit at a community table; otherwise, it would have been a 15 minute wait.

I’m so glad I chose the community table. I sat across from another person eating alone. We had a nice conversation about a variety of topics and had I sat at a table, I would’ve missed out on this. His breakfast looked better than mine, and now I wish I’d taken him up on his offer for part.

Mine was good, too. I got Mallorca turkey and cheese. I think Mallorca indicates the type of bread. It was excellent, a little sweet but soft and flavorful. They top it with powdered sugar. I also had a cortadito, which is an espresso with a little milk. I had two.

Service was slow, but they were busy and I believe one would actually say it was non intrusive. This is typical in PR. The meal, which was also large, plus two cortaditos and a bottle of water was only $11.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Went with my wife. We received a great service by Christopher the waiter. AWESOME Cuban Eggrolls!!!!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Fantastic place for breakfast in the heart of Condado, just a block from the beach. Amazing french toast. Prices were reasonable.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Russ L
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have breakfast her very often while visting Puerto Rico. The food is very good, and the service is very good. I especially had a very good waiter, Juan. He is prompt, curtious, and very friendly.