Ways to Experience Puerto Rico Green Transportation
from US$47.99
from US$58.66
from US$213.32
More Info
All reviews baggage claim transportation company transportation service cruise port puerto rico mercedes van lincoln navigator san juan airport always on time highly recommend this company private tour great company girls trip hour tour el yunque great trip harold
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gabriel Rosa was our driver from Airport to house and house to Airport. He was on time (even a bit early to assist with luggage) and was the most professional driver. He was personable and played all the music we wanted! But the #1 part was that he made us feel very comfortable and safe!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Can’t wait to hire this company again.
-M.Santa
Travel dates 1/1/21-1/14/21

1  Thank msK5247GS
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a 2 hour drive to my destination, but my excellent driver, Richard, and I talked the whole way and it felt like my drive took 30 minutes. Richard was very professional and courteous. Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank pollyw358
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a car to pick up my mom from SJU to the west side of the island. Jairo and the rest of the team made sure everything went smoothly. They made sure to call my mom when they arrived at the airport and were waiting her with a sign with her name on it. The destination address was tricky and I sent a dropped pin to Jairo and he dropped my mom off, no problem. My mom said her driver Jairo gave a nice background to Puerto Rico during the ride and he was very friendly.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jairo was a wonderful driver. The service overall was very professional and punctual.I will use their services again when I return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jairo was very patient with OUTSTANDING customer service❤️ , he wasn’t hard to find once getting to baggage claim. He held up a sign and welcomed us to Puerto Rico. I will be booking him again heading back to the airport!

1  Thank jazarias