Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$199
Hotels.com$199
Booking.com$199
Priceline$199
Orbitz.com$199
FindHotel$199
1,090 results
All reviews valet parking nice hotel within walking distance small pool cruise marriott lobby pr uber housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2021

This review is for a stay quiet awhile back...I realized I've been slipping on my tripadvisor reviews in last year....well COVID and all but I still rely heavily on other's reviews so like to do my part. We actually stayed here in December 2019 before COVID shut the world down. We had a wonderful stay, our room was large and spacious and clean but we were upgraded to larger room and the staff were amazing! Sorry I can't remember any names now and I feel bad however everyone was nice, courteous, delightful to chat with and assist and professional. The hotel is close to port with easy access which is why we stayed here for our cruise departing the next day we wanted to stay an extra day in PR as it where we got married in 2013 but at a different hotel. Hotel is quick taxi ride to boat and if staying a day or 2 before sailing you are centrally located to everything and places to eat. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed July 19, 2020

We stayed at the Courtyard on either end of our visit to Culebra. We chose it for its proximity to the small airport nearby where we caught flights. Everyone welcomed us warmly, from the gentleman who took our temperature, to each front desk associate, to housekeepers. Everyone we met at the front desk had a great sense of humor, professionalism, were efficient and thoughtful. Our rooms were wonderful with perfect climate control, relaxing beds and excellent bathrooms with reliable water pressure. All was very clean. We loved the pool! People appeared to be practicing social distancing and were all polite. The restaurants nearby were terrific - our favorite was Rare 125, also with brilliant service. Was extremely easy to get a taxi our front or book with Uber. Thank you for a welcoming stay!

Room tip: Choose a higher floors overlooking the pool - nice views!
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank jklavier
Reviewed July 11, 2020

While on a business trip to PR, my plans changed suddenly and I had to stay for a few days at this property.
It is well located, within walking distance of the Condado and Lagoon. Short ride to Old San Juan and Airport. Property is well loved. Clean, everything on our room worked. The Rest has excellent food, (try the "churrasco"-flank steak- is awesome!) and service.
Impressed with the sanitation, constant cleaning. temperature taking, all employees and guests wore face protection and observed distancing.
It was my first stay there BUT will certainly go back!

Room tip: good location and price
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank enieves2
Reviewed February 18, 2020

I loved the Courtyard Miramar. The check-in was fast and easy and the front desk staff were excellent with simple helpful recommendations that were spot on. The cleanig staff were very friendly as well. That can really make your stay when you're fresh off a plane and everything goes very smoothly and you feel at home and safe. We also enjoyed the convenience of having one of the best restaurants and cafes just a few blocks from us. Plus there was a grocery store nearly across the street that we picked up some pastries from for a delicious breakfast in bed the next day. The only reason I didn't give this place 5 stars is the bathrooms are a bit worn out and the price was quite high, over $200 a night!

Room tip: Any room is good
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Piratelady
Reviewed February 2, 2020

Husband and I stayed here two nights pre-cruise. Gabriel checked us in and was extremely pleasant and professional. Upon finding out it was my birthday, he upgraded us to a better category of room! What a wonderful surprise this was! Through out our entire stay, Gabriel was a pleasure to talk with. He offered many tips and suggestions (at our request) and is a great representation of how Marriott would want their employees to act.
Our only complaint was we for some reason were skipped by housekeeping. We left our room early and were gone the entire day (the 'do not disturb' was not on the door). Because of this, we had to get more towels etc when we returned just past midnight.
Our room was clean, beds were comfortable (coming from someone who has a tough time sleeping!) and the bathroom was clean, a bit old but clean.
There are plenty or restaurants and bars options in the area, including a "speak-easy" not too far away, two drinks were $27. (ouch!)
Taxis were readily available for our noon departure to the cruise port, which took all of a couple of minutes to get to. I think it took longer to load all our luggage than the trip over there!
We would recommend this hotel for it's comfort and customer service.

Date of stay: January 2020