“Dinner in San Juan”

Los Pinos Cafe Miramar
Ranked #220 of 1,135 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the Heart of the Miramar neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Los Pinos Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We specialize in Latin American and Caribbean Food at affordable prices. A favorite of sanjuaneros.
Reviewed April 7, 2022 via mobile

Last night in Puerto Rico after a week of eating lots of local cuisin- not impressed. Didn't finish my meal or my cocktail.

Date of visit: April 2022
Write a reviewReviews (391)

Reviewed April 3, 2022

Never come to this place. They made us wait 1 hour for 2 sandwiches and had not even started preparing our order. Our server was really embarrassed and said the cook was preparing 10 more sandwiches to go, which had been placed WAY after we placed our order. No manager, no apology, NOTHING. They don’t care about customer service.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed February 21, 2022 via mobile

Visited this restaurant this past week on vacation, we went there 3 times because the food was good. I had beef empanadas, yellow plantains, mozzarella sticks, and the grilled pork chop. We also tried the garlic bread (which was meh and basic so I sent it back) and we tried both the Puerto Rican rice with beans as well as white rice and beans (and the both of those were basic as well, very much on the slimy side). But when I tell you everything else I listed was amazing. Great food. Most times you have to point and show the waiter what you want because must servers don’t speak English but nothing you can’t manage. This place is a must try. Trust me.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed December 31, 2021

It's an ok place. It was full when I came so it almost took an hour from sitting down to get my food. I ordered the Mangú with vegetables and a Mofongo Yuca. Everything was a bit dry and didn't have too much flavor.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed December 29, 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience! DO NOT GO! Bad food, long slow lines, unorganized, etc... The staff was overworked underpaid and set up to fail. Had a belly ache for days after eating here ( The little bit I ate). SMDH

Date of visit: December 2021