Lowest prices for your stay
$219
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$149
Hotels.com
$149
Priceline$219
Trip.com$166
eDreams$219
All reviews puerto rico walking distance magali rooftop keys
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2021

I don’t know how this has 4-stars. It is very rough around the edges and should not be more than 3 stars. The elevator is extremely slow, the rooms had a rough look to them, the mattress was very hard and thin. The bathtub also DID NOT DRAIN quickly. It must have been extremely clogged as after a 10 minute shower the water in the tub was above my ankles. Disgusting. When I mentioned this to the front desk personnel she told me that all the rooms have this problem. So there’s your warning.
The front desk staff were pretty helpful and friendly.
This hotel is in a pretty good location, I will say that. Still, I don’t think I would stay here again. A car alarm went off every four minutes for several hours on my second night here ... I know that’s not the fault of the hotel but it contributed to the bad taste in my mouth about the place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed January 28, 2021

I had a great time staying at Hotel Miramar. The manager MAGALY was incredible, charming and helpful. JACOB was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. I will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed November 19, 2020

Hotel staff was amazing. Jacob was a real highlight of our trip.
We had 3 rooms. Everyday they were cleaned and we had no issues. They don’t have a swimming pool but it’s minutes away from the beach so who cares really. Plenty of free parking and walking distance from great breakfast spots as well as convenient stores.
No issues with check in, no issues with rooms and no issues with staff. First time I’ve had a great hotel experience overall.
Don’t let the outside appearance fool you. The inside is wonderful. They also have a pretty sweet roof top.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2020

Jacob was such an amazing clerk. For some reason, all of 3 rooms had key issues and instead of Jacob continuing to have us come back downstairs for a new key, he decided to take the stairs and meet us at our rooms with new keys to try again just in case the second set weren't working. His level of hospitality was exactly what we needed. Because of his customer service, we will be back soon.

The rooftop experience is the absolute best scenery to relax, take pics and unwind. When we finally were able to go up there, we never wanted to come down. It's simply breathtaking up there.

The location was so ideal to great restaurants and the grocery store within walking distance. The only thing I would have preferred is that the hotel didn't have a one way street because when you first come to the hotel to check in, you're not aware and you park beside the hotel in the alley way. After check-in, you realize that you need to back up (if no cars are coming) all the way to the open parking lot.

I suggest that plumbing be looked into as my tub filled up with water as I showered. The only way for it not to happen, I had to wet myself and lather my washcloth then turn the shower off, bathe, then turn it back on to rinse off in order for the tub not to fill up.

The color scheme of the rooms is so calming and bright. Loved the space of the bathroom and the room itself. It made me want to stay in the room all day.

All of the housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. I would prefer that all housekeepers be bilingual as everyone does not speak spanish and it make it hard to relay information.

Room tip: It's a must that you go up to the rooftop. The view is priceless both day and especially night.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 1, 2020 via mobile

Great hotel. Have been staying there since February and this last time, Jacob was the man!! He was so very helpful and worked to get myself and my colleague all settled in. Good recommendations on local food as well.

Date of stay: October 2020