12 people are viewing this hotel
$175
Free cancellation until 02/03/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$168
Hotels.com$168
Agoda.com$175
1,768 results
All reviews presidential suite rooftop restaurant old san juan complimentary breakfast full kitchen living room valet parking rental car walmart jacuzzi cab umbrellas uber
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2021

Upon arrival, there is no luggage service to your room. The bathroom had peeling from the walls, when taking a shower the pipes made loud noise. The fire alarm went off at 230a one night and again in the afternoon of another day. I found garbage under the night stand when I dropped my earrings. I didn't bother getting breakfast or use the pool after seeing the lack of cleanliness of the hotel. During the night there was screaming in the halls, I can tell by the guest staying there this is not a welcoming hotel for families nor children.

Reviewed February 23, 2021

Around 11:30pm we woke to a man screaming in the hallway, shortly after was followed by 2 gunshots in the near vicinity (sounded like second floor below us). We called front desk and the staff acted nonchalant, said they sent the restaurant manager to go check on things.

About an hour later we heard the same man screaming in hallway again, this time we took shelter in bathroom until he went away.

Security is not a high priority here, anyone could walk in off the street and access elevator with no room key.

Reviewed February 22, 2021

The staff was very nice and helpful with any and everything I asked, complimentary breakfast was really good and convenient , checking in and out was a breeze, I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking to stay in PR. I will definitely be staying here again

Reviewed February 18, 2021

Looks are very deceiving. The rooms are damp and the walls a sheet rock. I am NOT happy about how they charged my card for tips and hidden fees and refuse to fix it. Never again! Don't stay here!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2021

Rooms are very small and homemade. Takes a very long time to get on the elevator, only one works. Nothing is inclusive. It definitely doesn’t look anything like the pictures. Bad location, bad parking. Mediocre hotel. Not worth the money.