2 people are viewing this hotel
US$192
Booking.comUS$199
Aloft.comUS$199
eDreamsUS$199
All reviews room wasn t multiple restaurants convention center great hotel front desk luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

This hotel was so cute and chic. Staff we encountered was friendly and nice. Everything was clean and sanitized. Our room wasn’t ready and they offered to keep our luggage while we did some walking around. The music at night was loud form the music hall but it didn’t bother us at all. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Booking this hotel was a massive mistake to start with. I needed to come to SJU for a one night business trip and I figured that I could tolerate one night in the aloft. Man, was I wrong.

First off—there is some type of open air amphitheater attached to this hotel. The evening of my arrival (a Thursday mind you) there was a popular DJ spinning in the attached amphitheater. Super loud. Like window moving loud.

I checked out immediately and requested a refund. As a business traveler, who in their right mind would stay in a hotel with a DJ spinning right outside the window?

Moreover, if this is not a nightly thing—shouldn’t the hotel have this listed on their reservation when you are booking?

Also, lots of shady looking people in the lobby. Front desk staff were ok—nothing to get excited about. They sure did not go out of their way to accommodate me or anyone else here.

Stay elsewhere. The Hilton is really nice (and quiet).

Room tip: There are no good rooms
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 28 June 2021

This was a great hotel I would go again The only thing was when I showed up late to check in they have gave my room away the good thing was they didn’t charge meFor that night they accommodated my family and I at the AC hotel which is associated, I also have to do another review for that hotel as well but that was the only bad thing about it but everything else was great

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gdortiz6264
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

This hotel is amazing from energy atmosphere customer service you name it the room the view the amenities hotel heaven sent literally the nicest area I’ve seen so far well priced for everything you get and more literally has everything here food shopping casino night life rooftop outdoor pool #FavHotelSanJuan thank you got making my 35th bday so special I love it here I don’t want to go home lol #DaTruth

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DaTruth247
Reviewed 9 May 2021

This hotel was by far the worst experience I’ve had in San Juan to date. As a frequenter of the area, I expected the experience to be better, but overall the restrictions were unbearable. On a Saturday night the bar closes at 8:30PM, the room service was terrible, and the overall commodities were lack luster. Go to a different hotel when visiting or expect a terrible time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shirley Rosa, Sales at Aloft San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Kyle. We apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay.
At Aloft San Juan we strive to provide the highest quality of service and we are very sorry that we could not exceed your expectations. At this moment we must comply with the current Government Ordinance due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which may limit some of our services, including the hours of operations of the bars and common areas.

We hope you visit us again in the future for us to provide you with a more positive experience.