Lowest prices for your stay
US$199
US$192
Aloft.comUS$199
Booking.comUS$199
eDreamsUS$199
All reviews room wasn t multiple restaurants convention center great hotel front desk luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

This hotel is amazing from energy atmosphere customer service you name it the room the view the amenities hotel heaven sent literally the nicest area I’ve seen so far well priced for everything you get and more literally has everything here food shopping casino night life rooftop outdoor pool #FavHotelSanJuan thank you got making my 35th bday so special I love it here I don’t want to go home lol #DaTruth

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DaTruth247
Reviewed 9 May 2021

This hotel was by far the worst experience I’ve had in San Juan to date. As a frequenter of the area, I expected the experience to be better, but overall the restrictions were unbearable. On a Saturday night the bar closes at 8:30PM, the room service was terrible, and the overall commodities were lack luster. Go to a different hotel when visiting or expect a terrible time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shirley Rosa, Sales at Aloft San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Kyle. We apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay.
At Aloft San Juan we strive to provide the highest quality of service and we are very sorry that we could not exceed your expectations. At this moment we must comply with the current Government Ordinance due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which may limit some of our services, including the hours of operations of the bars and common areas.

We hope you visit us again in the future for us to provide you with a more positive experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

When I first arrived to the front of the hotel, there was a Valet sign with the cost. I drove to this area and proceeded to head to the valet lady. She indicates that there is no valet but I can park there while I check in. I check in, and the lady at the desk informs me that I have to park at the parking lot across the building and then walk down to the main entrance. It's almost midnight, I'm a female, alone, walking in not well lit areas for 'tighter security measures?'

I do this, thankfully get back okay and go up to my room. The room is hot and the AC takes a while to get colder. The sheets smelled like they had not been freshly washed. I lay down and next thing I hear and see is a sunflower seed falling from the bed. THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS GUEST.

I freak out and think I'll be there only for a couple of hours. Wake up in the morning and there is already a pubic looking hair in the shower.

I'm so disappointed that I had to deal with this for the price I paid.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lauracV5427MY
Shirley Rosa, Sales at Aloft San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Thank you for your feedback Guest Name. We apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay.
We hope you visit us again for us to provide you with a more positive experience.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Beautiful hotel. Staff has been super friendly, Pool area is beautiful and nice view and my childrens had fun.
Rooms super clean are spacious and comfortable. The food is very delicious. Very recommend!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DelyannNi

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Aloft San Juan!
We strive to provide the best service for each of our guests and we are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

I’m a Titanium Elite member with Marriott and never had experience such a horrible hotel. The manager wasn’t profesional at all. No safety, hotel wasn’t following the CDC producers neither. My check in was not available into an hour and half after the original hour that the hotel should give it. I even have evidence in my email upon it. I couldn’t even enjoy the pool, not even once because the hotel was packed up and the capacity was over passed. Entertainment like pool table etc weren’t available for use. Such a horrible experience. NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Date of stay: July 2020
4  Thank xplorer202
Alexandra Santiago, Sales at Aloft San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2020

Dear Xplorer202,

We would like to extend our sincerest apology for the inconveniences you encounter during your stay. At Aloft San Juan we strive to provide the best service for each of our guest and we truly regret we couldn't exceed your expectations and offer you the most positive experience possible.

We appreciate your feedback and do hope you give us another opportunity to improve your opinion of us.