“Great food!”
Review of Puerto Parguera

Puerto Parguera
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The place was full of local people, which is a good sign that the food is good. The food was excellent! Among the plates we had were, mofongo, which are mashed plantains with olive oil, garlic, and most of the time, pork rind, with pieces of fried pork, which was excellent. The whole fried fish was to die for, and the shrimp were excellent. The restaurant is affordable and delicious. We will go back!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We hadn't eaten all day and were hungry. We stopped here and for the price none of us were thrilled. I had shrimp in garlic sauce others had chicken. It was all just ok but nothing at all to sing praise about. I'd try somewhere else next time myself.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I paid $18 for fried shrimps and there were bad...I noticed they fried it on used oil, that just sent me to the bathroom almost right away...really don't like it...

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Very good food but the service was real slow. Tasty mojitos!The town and restaurant were busy though. We went back on a Sat. night and left without stopping - too many people.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The food was average, not excellent at all, but average. We went here recommended by someone, but won't return ever. I usually don't give bad reviews, but in this case it was necessary. The service was really slow, the food really small amount for what you pay. The guy that waited our table, sorry I can't remember his name, was actually really nice, and I know there where some issues that he couldn't control, like the kitchen, Still not impress at all, could eat better for less in the metro area.