CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$115
  • Breakfast included
US$275
US$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$180
US$175
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$59
US$250
US$197
Sunrise Club(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Beachfront
1,267 results
All reviewswellington familykaraoke nightclose to townsuperior roomcoconut shrimppool partythe security guardjamaican breakfastmy home away from homeswim up barrestaurant staffwater pressurerum punchthe entire staffwest endgift shopnightly entertainment
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The resort is really laid-back and cozy.
My family and I stayed for 3 night, and we enjoyed everything about the stay. The location, staffs, restaurant, and accommodation are impeccable.

We will definitely visit this resort again.
Thank you to the management and staff for making sure all the guest are enjoying themselves.

Thanks!
Mat

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank karimmatt
Ian H, Guest Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Mat! We are indeed delighted that you and your family had an enjoyable vacation. We are committed to always delivering quality experience to our guest. Thank you for choosing our resort and we look forward to your next visit.

-Travellers Family :)

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

First things first Ian is the man! We flew into the wrong airport and he did everything possible to pick us up (across country!) And make sure we had a great vacation. Can't think him and travellers enough.
The resort itself is beautiful, the bar is literally on the beach, and the food is delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
They also have tons of things to do, from parasailing, snorkeling, island tours and deep sea fishing. Ian and the rest of the staff are great at setting up any excursions you want to try. even have some very nice off-resort lunch/dinner spots that you should ask about if you want something a little different and romantic to try. The lunch spot is famous for it's cliff diving.
Again, this is a beautiful spot with wonderful people. Due to travel we didn't have the best start to the vacation but this staff did everything possible above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. 5/5 for us!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth T
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Spent 10 wonderful days at this laid back location!! Ocean was the most beautiful, crystal clear, sand bottom.. awesome walking beach on 7 mile strip....neurva! Staff was so very friendly & totally secure. Recommend to anyone looking for a relaxed, hassle-free vacation! Ian (Mgr) was most accommodating! Can't wait to get back!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denise P

Hi Denise, It was indeed our pleasure accommodating you to our resort. I am delighted to know that you had a great vacation. We are indeed fortunate to have such a great location, 10-15 mins walk into the town square and to nearby chill spots.Thank you for choosing our resort and I look forward to your next visit.

All the best Denise & Sadrudeen

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I may be bias since I've had the pleasure to stay to Travellers before and after the renovations. This trip I decide to take a bungalow with a kitchen. No, I hadnt planned to cook but I did bring coffee to make use of the coffee pot. The room sizable for two being solo I got the full size bed to my self. I also had a hot plate, fridge, dishes if needed. My home away from home had a smaller shower with great hot water. I only miss having a hand shower as well this one has the waterfall spout, nice. If your a black girl like me you dont always want your hair wet.. yes even with locks. My room was clean and well kept. Time to upgrade the t.v. to flat screen but who's watching it, well me beacuse my sleep timing is off. The cable and internet worked fine. Some early morning power outages that didn't last long enough to notice. The bar was fabulous as always Romeo is the man! Shout out to all the ladies at the bar who kept things in order as well. The drinks are always good and priced right. Did I mention that the chef makes some good fried chicken! There was a Jamaican night buffet when I arrived I heard was teriffic. I had the grilled red snapper which was good. I also had a great veggie omelete with toast. I got crazy on my Birthday and had the cocnut shrimp umm umm good. Thete are nightly entertainment schedules as well. The newly renovated bar is nice I love the updates to the deck and pool. Security is alway on top of making sure you're comfortable. They make sure if you don't want to be bothered that you won't be, no problem. I was treated well and since it's not my first time here I always make friends some who remember me who love to stop by and say hi. Great job to Chevelle (spelling), and Ian working management who both stop by to make sure things were good. Thanks to Ian for the Birthday drink! To the newly bearded manager tell your dad the beard makes you look quite the distingused gentleman.Until next year Travellers keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank true2u_60644
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Candice and Ian from the digital marketing department were gems and had wonderful customer service. Candice communicated when something went wrong with our room causing a delay with check in. They provided us with cocktails by the bar to enjoy while we waited.

The breakfast every morning was really filling with a variety of choices. We enjoyed the beautiful view of the ocean! We recommend having dinner on the property due to the quality of food being offered. Attend the mangers cocktail event to enjoy some rum punch and mingle with other guests.

The management gifted us a bottle of champagne to celebrate our wedding anniversary which was very thoughtful. We recommend this location to couples, families, friends, and solo travelers looking for a good time in Negril.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple