All reviewswest endthe cliffowner charliecliffside suitedogs barkingevery morninglaid backrelaxing stayroad noisebring earplugsrum punchreal jamaicacome homecab ridehousekeeping staffcleaned dailyocean view
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I love this place, This was my second visit, and it was awesome, When on vacation you are supposed to just lay back and relax, at HSH, this is what you do, if you are looking for a lot of excitment, please stay somewhere else, if you want to relax, in a quiet setting, this is the place to be! Thanks Tina,Monty, Nadine and Charlie, Looking forward to next year.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
8  Thank willette w
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Myself and my two cousins stayed at Home Sweet Home during the Dream weekend festival. The room was nice, very comfy and the cleaners always kept it super clean and tidy. The staff truly make you feel welcome and they're all so friendly and sweet. The name truly says it all.

My only negative would be the swimming pool. I did not see the pool being cleaned over the duration of my stay and that put me off using the pool as it should have been cleaned every morning as guests were using the facility everyday.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
6  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 23 July 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Home Sweet Home. The view can't be beat! Don't come here expecting a fancy resort, you will be disappointed. It is a simple and peaceful place with very reasonable rates. And I can't say enough positive things about the staff. They make this place truly special.

We stayed in room 11, the two floor room. The view from our balcony was incredible. The room itself was nothing fancy. The A/C worked well for the upstairs room but did little to help the lower level. Another a/c unit or fan would make a huge difference. The kitchen is serviceable (bring filters for the coffee machine and pick up some blue mountain coffee.) The bathroom is nothing fancy. The shower took a while to warm up but was fine. They only provide tp, bath soap and towels- so bring whatever you need with you. The safe was large enough for two laptops, and various other electronics. Wifi was decent- especially out on the balcony.

One thing you can count on is the cleanliness! Our room was spotless- and it stayed that way for the five days we were there.

The restaurant was open while we were there. We had many great meals. The price point was a little high (compared to other small restaurants in the area) but given the convenience, it's a trade off.

We will definitely return to Home Sweet Home!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank cmccit
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for our last night in Jamaica. Budget friendly hotel. U get what u pay for here. The driveway up to the hotel through me completely off. I was a bit nervous about the surroundings. It seems located in a neighborhood. The outside of the hotel needs some updating. Very quiet hotel. Outside of all that the room was pretty decent. The room had 3 locks on the door. O.o We had an oceanview suite that had a king size bed with an additional twin bed. A wall to wall sliding glass door balcony. I didn't like the fact that u can get to my room thru the balcony though. The cliffs were pretty awesome. We didn't partake in any cliff jumping or snorkeling off the cliffs because there's no lifeguard or anything there to help u if something goes wrong but it was still beautiful to see. We went to Ricks Cafe to do that which is about 5 minutes away. All and all its a decent hotel reasonably priced if ur looking for a quiet place away from the hustle and bustle of everything.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GApeachNYnative
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I visited this nice hotel in January. This hotel is perfectly positioned on the cliffs of Negril. All of the rooms have ocean view. The staff there makes you feel right at home. The rooms have a warm and cozy feel to them. Tina in the office made sure that everything was taking care of transportation,etc. Chef Omar and bartender Monte made amazing creations in the kitchen. Yall must try the jerk penne chicken. Yes that's jerk penne pasta with chicken. My favorite dish. I love it there. I plan on returning

Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple