Ways to Experience Jacques Tours Jamaica
from US$60.00
from US$55.00
from US$56.42
More Info
All reviews blue hole horseback riding personalized attention martha brae bamboo rafting river falls meeting point great driver beautiful island meat pie via email dunn's falls swimming with the dolphins bob marley fun experience scotchies jervis
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From beginning to end, we had the absolute BEST experience booking through Jacques. I am a planner by nature and had tons of questions. He patiently and thoroughly answered each and every one. He alerted us immediately when the requirements to enter into Jamaica changed without prompting. Trip advisor makes you choose just one activity, but he actually personalized a package for us. I traveled with my mother (in her 60s), cousin (in her 50's), my husband and our 2 sons (ages 7 and 9), so it was extremely helpful to choose the activities that we could all participate in. We all had the absolute BEST time. You would think it would be a luxury to arrange private tours, but I found it way more economical that the group tours the hotel was pushing. I found a private tour to be safer too with the risk of COVID and being around complete strangers in a bus or boat. Oh, we also had something happen to our ride to the airport (from a different tour operator). Jacques was able to get us a transfer within hours! I was so thankful he was able to get us accommodated. Please do not think you have to book through your resort or cruise to have an amazing excursion experience. I HIGHLY recommend Jacques tours. The experiences and customer service were of the utmost quality and top notch. We will definitely be utilizing his services again!

Date of experience: March 2021
JacquestoursJamaica, Manager at Jacques Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

Thanks for your time invested in sharing your recent tour experiences with our team. It's gratifying to us that we met your expectations and we did not disappoint like the other tour operator you booked with, we're very grateful that you book your excursions (Blue Hole, Konoko Falls Park, White River Tubing and Snorkeling) prior your travels during this covid-19 pandemic instead of booking through your hotel (Moon Palace Ocho Rios). Once more thanks to you again for making it Jacques Tours Jamaica, until next time one love.☀️‍♂️✌

Reviewed 18 March 2021

I had an awesome time, each location that I visited and each activity has it own beautiful scenery and thrill to it. Jacques tour guide (Jervis) was always on time for pick up and very pleasant , Any questions you ask him is always a yeah man or no problem man, anything that you need I'm here for you.Rafting on blue lagoon and horse back was the best experience I had. If there was a rewind button I sure would press it.

Date of experience: March 2021
JacquestoursJamaica, Manager at Jacques Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a positive feedback about your tour experience with our driver/guide (Jervis), it was a pleasure to have hosted you both.

And thanks once more for giving US the opportunity in showing you some of the cool spots (Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio, Frenchman's Cove Beach, Boston Jerk Shack for the best jerk in Jamaica and Horseback Ride/Swim in the beautiful ocean) until next time one love.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

Jacques Tours Jamaica is my far the best experience that I have encountered with traveling abroad. Jacques and his staff are simple amazing and professional on all level. I strongly recommend that anyone who is visiting Jamaica takes advantage of this service. Thanks again Jacques and team for the incredible experience.

Date of experience: January 2021
JacquestoursJamaica, Manager at Jacques Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Hello,

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure to have hosted your group and I'm elated to know that y'all enjoyed our service. Thanks again for making it Jacques Tours Jamaica.

To all visitors if you're Looking for an unforgettable tour experience in Jamaica! LOOK NO FURTHER Jacques Tours Jamaica is your local experts who knows the ins and outs of this beautiful tropical island of paradise. We're here to assist you to create that perfect tour itinerary. We designate each tour with appropriateness, leaving you free to enjoy luxury and convenience with local flavor. With us, We offer the most competitive rates and you get to experience more of the real Jamaica. So, don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

The best vacation ever, I don’t think we could have gotten this experience anywhere else. San Jay was very efficient and recommended some of the best food places we’ve had. Thanks again for this out of the world experience.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Although I traveled with an amazing group of people, it was still intimate for me and my husband. Jacques Tours captured every moment that we will cherish for a lifetime. The details, professionalism, and the love that they showed us is immeasurable. Thank you Pretti Judz and Courtney for showering is with that good ole Jamaican love.

Date of experience: January 2021
JacquestoursJamaica, Manager at Jacques Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and rating us 5 stars. One of the many things we pride ourselves on at Jacques Tours Jamaica is meeting and exceeding our Guests' expectations.

I'm elated to know that you enjoyed your tour with Judine aka Pretti Judz and Courtney, Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require our service for your travel needs in the future.