Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$18.67
from US$18.67
from US$133.34
More Info
All reviews travel agent private transfer blue hole great service via facebook highly recommend this company visit jamaica luminous lagoon ocho rios tour companies always on time made us feel river falls montego bay airport these guys jerk chicken clients
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I just returned from a quick birthday trip to Jamaica! One of the best decisions I made was to book with Island Dream Transport and Tours. TEDDY our driver is the best! We feel like we met our long lost brother! Upon arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady, who called over our car service. Shawn gave us a warm welcome and blessed us with hot beef patties and champagne to enjoy on our ride to our hotel. On the drive to and from the hotel TEDDY shared information about the island, many of the resorts and also made recommendations of possible tours and attractions during our stay. The drive to our hotel was about 30 minutes and it felt like we minutes because we laughed and talked the entire time. I will always book with Island Dream Transport moving forward. Thanks again TEDDY, see you on our next trip back to Jamaica.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

I just wanted to thank you for the accepting the last minute tour for my family and I. Darando was a pleasure and I would like especially like to thank him for the assistance he gave to my husband with my son, I will never forget it. Your company will always be my go when I'm coming to Jamaica. One Love

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 13 May 2021

Neville and his crew provided exceptional services. I booked hotel transfers and excursions with Island Dream. Kenroy our driver was wonderful!! He got us to our destination safe and on time. He gave us a tour of Jamaica and took us to a local eatery which was the most delicious food we received the entire trip. I felt safe the entire time, Kenroy stayed with us the entire time. We booked the Lethe Bamboo Rafting with Neville who ensured us that we will be taken care of, which was true. Our tour guide Big Shrimp provided us with entertainment and knowledge of Jamaica. This was my first time in Jamaica and I will be returning soon. Neville and his people provided a wonderful Jamaica experience that I will never forget and I will only book with him. You will not regret it.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Neville and his crew was always on time! Kenroy is the best drive hand down! He treated us like family (precious cargo) as he called us. I really appreciate all the time he invested in us. Thank you Kenroy!

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Best driver DeRando ever. Safe, polite and very attentive to customers. Drove us to both excursions and waited