Lewis Taxi and Tours Jamaica

from US$110.00
More Info
from US$80.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

He was very helpful and on time picking us up. We had fun at Ricks cafe ! We also went at the proper time to see the sunset too. Thanks again !

Date of experience: May 2021
Discover04135872481, Owner at Lewis Taxi and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Service, would definitely use their service again and I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to have a safe tour of Jamaica.

Date of experience: March 2021

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first Juta ride and it won’t be my last because of Sean, it was an amazing experience. He was so nice, punctual, and accommodating to my family and me. He was also knowledgeable about Jamaica and excursions around the island. If you’re looking for a juta or any form of transportation do yourself a favor and book Sean, you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Sean, you made our transport from the airport to our resort enjoyable. We simply can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Driver was extremely professional, very hospitable and observed all COVID-19 protocols . He provided a relaxing environment for my friends and I whilst ensuring we enjoyed the journey to our hotel. Music selection was perfectly tailored for us and most importantly, the vehicle was clean ! I definitely recommend as we had excellent service overall.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

It was Covid and I wanted to enjoy my birthday and Sean made sure of that. He was on time for my scheduled pickup with a cool and clean vehicle. He took us to Duns River and the glistening waters. He even took some great pictures of us. I was so satisfied I took his business cards to tell others to use him when traveling. I would highly recommend him and definitely use him next visit.

Date of experience: October 2020
Discover04135872481, Owner at Lewis Taxi and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago