Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$339
Bookit.com
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$872
US$349
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$498/night.

Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$462
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$240
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$178
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$259
  • Pool
US$65
US$59
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$234
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

7,554 results
All reviewswild orchidpreferred clubpiano barjerk chicken cartroom serviceworld cafeour honeymoonbarracuda barsecrets resortbilly loveel patiofrench restaurantwelcome homest jamesprivacy lightwrapspreferred area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed two weeks in Wild Orchid Preferred Swim out room with my Husband. We had visited 3 years ago and stayed St.James non preferred. We enjoyed so much we came back ( which is a first for us we have never visited same place twice) This time even better. The rooms are generally the same either resort preferred or non. Very nice with rooms cleaned daily,towels refreshed,fridge topped up etc. All good.
Our room was right next door to the preferred lobby so was very convenient to pop in for snacks and drinks or breakfast to take to our room.
Big shout out to Matthew in preferred lobby who always greeted by name and was very helpful . All of the ladies who served our drinks by the pool were amazing and so friendly. Delbert who was behind bar in the breathless top roof bar was fun and always kept us entertained. Most of all I would like to thank Samuel who was the lifeguard by the towel stand. Every morning he would save our bed outside our swimout room sometimes with flowers. He made sure we had cold bottles of water if we were looking hot. I had been bitten by a mosquito on my foot and hand and he brought a aloe vera plant leaf and cut open and treat my bites which had swollen and all red. He told me to keep in fridge and keep applying and in a day or two the bites were a lot better. ( Oh and he was so friendly and funny. Him and my Husband had daily laughs )
The food was really good at all restaurants . The roof top breathless restaurant was really good. But you have to be part of the preferred to gain access.
The beach can be a bit stony but the sea is lovely and clear and so warm, amazing.
The whole complex Wild Orchid, St.James and Breathless are a like a small village everything is close by and I would highly recommend visiting.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at Secrets Wild Orchid from July 11-15. We were a group of 18.

Check-in was a bit unorganized, we were first told to sit in the lobby and someone would come to get us, after no one showed up we went to the check-in desks and finally got checked in.

We were in room 2424. The room was good, it was clean, although the entire property could use some upgrading. No real complaints, had a nice pool/ocean view. We were lucky, as most of the group had some sort of problem with their safe batteries, their water pressure, their key card reader batteries going dead and not being able to enter their room. A bunch of little things.

We had a great time with friends and family, but the resort itself did have a few shortcomings.

Guest rooms provided slippers but no robes. Pool service was SLOOOWWW. Better off getting out of the pool or lounger and getting a drink on your own.
Room service breakfast menu does not include what one might consider normal breakfast items such as eggs, bacon etc. you have to go to the buffet for anything more than pastries or fruit. The dinner room service menu selection was actually really good, but be prepared to wait for 90 minutes or more.

If you like to float in the ocean (Iberostar Grand allows their floats to be used in the ocean) you'll need to go to the gift shop and spend $15 on your own float, so I would recommend packing a cheapy dollar store float that you can just leave there when you check out. One of our group took their pool float to the ocean and the life guard blew the whistle at her and told her the salt water eats up the floats so they are not allowed in the ocean.

Food at every restaurant we went to was good. I would say better than most all inclusives.

Beach is rocky in most places. Best place to get in the water is where the boats are on the beach in front of St. James. We stayed in the pool most days. Beach at Iberostar Grand was much much nicer.

I would stay here again, but they should pay closer attention to the small details and conveniences to guests. Staff was very friendly, but seemed overwhelmed causing slow service. We also had a group of young adults in the rooms on both sides of ours apparently celebrating a birthday (banner on door) and they were so loud, slamming doors, yelling up and down the hallway after 10pm. We aren't old and do our fair share of partying, but these guests apparently had zero home training. We didn't make a big deal out of it, as we are pretty easy going, and it is Jamaica, so we just turned our tv up to try to block them out. Just be advised it is not a quiet resort, although it is on the smaller side.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

How do you describe an absolute perfect vacation? I just did! Beautiful property, good food and entertainment, wonderful pool and a very nice beach. Excursions were fairly priced. Rooms are HUGE and we had a run of house room. Minor nits (and these are not complaints) - need chairs (not just lounges) at the pool. At check in you’ll get the usual coupons BUT to get the ‘good coupons’ you need to see the concierge. THIS IS NOT a concierge, its the vacation club people. The 1st thing they tell you is its not a timeshare - in essence it is. This everyone found slightly deceptive - it was the joke of the pool bar crowd. Other than that, this was a perfect trip. There is no doubt we will be back to another Secrets resort! Again, this was a perfect, very smooth week and well worth every penny!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just got back on Sunday evening from a 5 day getaway to Secrets Wild Orchid. I have never been to an adults only or an all inclusive resort and I loved it! There were 22 of us celebrating my 50th birthday and the staff did not disappoint. Matthew in the Preferred Club was AWESOME!! It's very nice to be greeted by name each and every time you pass by. Nothing was too much for him. Definitely find Patrick by the pool. The guy cannot do enough to please you. I loved Sky and Taye who were part of the entertainment team. They just love to have fun! We went to Breathless one day and one evening and it was really nice there, not much shade and across a bridge from the beach, but there was a dj by the pool during the day and the view at night was really something to see from the rooftop bar. The bartenders even rap reggae! We had no problem breaking up into smaller groups for our meals and they even accommodated 22 of us at one table for a special dinner one evening. One thing I will say, remember, this is Jamaica. The staff work their butts off for very little pay. So what that it's all inclusive...throw them a few dollars every day and you will be treated like royalty. And they deserve it...nice, hard working people! The rooms in the Preferred Club were beautiful. The views were absolutely amazing. Although we spent most of our time at the main pool where the entertainment was, the beach and pool at Preferred were quiet and a bit more prestige. The swim out room is a waste to be honest as the floors above have the beautiful views. My cousins had the swim out room and didn't step foot in it. It was nice but the swim out does not attach to any other pool.
The only improvement I would make is to have the bathroom a little more private from the bedroom. My girlfriend and I stayed together as 2 single women and there was no privacy in the shower/bathroom area. Even the couples that came along on my trip said it lacked privacy but other than that, amazing time, great place, super nice people and really good food. The Italian restaurant was my fave and the breakfast buffet was really good too. I highly recommend this resort and tipping goes a LONG way!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheryl S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Resort is beautiful ! Staff at check in was really nice. The girl that checked us in was very informative. We couldn’t get our room right away so we changed and hit the beach since our room was not going to be ready till 3. We did not come back for our room till 6 pm .
We decided to eat at the Blue Mountain restaurant, food was great however the wait was forever long to get our food, but it’s ok nothing to complain about .
Overall resort is amazing and I would recommend!

Stayed: July 2018