Waters Edge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Reef(Montego Bay)
View Hotel
The Tallyman Hotel(Montego Bay)
View Hotel
Richmond Hill Inn(Montego Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Altamont West Hotel(Montego Bay)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Salem Resorts(Runaway Bay)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I certainly couldn’t have said it better than the previous review by im4cruzn. However I would add a special thanks to Melody,Sharon and Cheryl for making my brother and I feel like family and their genuine concern for our comfort.
Fantastic place to relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery and luxurious accommodations. Thank you Peter for helping us out when we needed you. Bless Up everyone
Hope to see you soon.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian s
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights. It is very nice and clean. You cannot get closer to the water. It is a very comfortable place and the attitude from staff is very service minded. Peter, the owner, is professional and exceptional with his service. He took us around the countryside and gave us just the tour we wanted; the non touristy one. We can recommend this guest house.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank 56koing
Reviewed May 16, 2017

My wife and I stumbled upon this place while searching for a vacation spot.

We'd been on multiple cruises and really enjoyed Jamaica as a destination yet we'd never stayed longer than an afternoon while in port.

I don't recall how Waters Edge popped up on my screen. I was searching this or that travel site and came acrossed it and I am so happy I did.

The owner's/caretaker's name is Vivian Robinson but his friends call him "Peter". You will call him "Peter".

Peter never stops working on his property and you'll find him fixing or upgrading this or that and he is happy to assist whenever and where ever he can. He's a jewel of unquestionable Character and Integrity. I trust him without question.

We'd be lounging and Peter would show up with mango, or papaya or a coconut fresh off the trees on his property. He has only one goal - to make friends of his guests. I am proud to count him among mine.

If you have questions, ask Peter. He'll give you the honest answers about the Island and it's history. One amusing story is why folks no longer call him Vivian.

Have a look at Waters Edge. It is amazing.

Room Tip: We enjoyed an Ocean View room but all of the seven rooms here are awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple