Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Transportation

Amity tours is so much better than the typical hotel bus shuttles. When we arrived we were greeted... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
lmhs94
lmhs94
via mobile
Riding in style!

Clifford and Ricardo know how to welcome friends to their island. These guys went out of their way... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$13.00
from US$30.00
from US$33.75
More Info
All reviews pelican bar ricks cafe these guys ys falls black river safari contacted ricardo via facebook a nice cold beer prices are extremely reasonable driver called massive smile awesome reviews perfect start to our holiday great service patties customer service was top notch waiting patiently
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from Jamaica - my 13th visit - and we used Amity’s transportation services for airport transfers, a trip to a local primary school to meet the students and drop off some school supplies, and for an afternoon at 7 Mile Beach. I highly recommend them - Ricardo (the main operator) is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, and always made sure that our van was clean and on time (seriously - their vehicles are spotless on the inside — like brand new!). My kids loved him too — joked around with them throughout the trips. Clifford was our driver most of the time — again, unbelievably kind and friendly. They don’t just serve the Negril and MoBay areas - will take you wherever you want to go. If you’re headed to Jamaica, hire them!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am in the travel industry and routinely travel extensively throughout the Caribbean Islands. I am huge on customer service and reliability. I give Ricardo and his employees an A+ in both areas. Ricardo and Everet were there waiting for me when I arrived and went above and beyond to accommodate all of the stops that I needed to make (and there were a lot!). I used them throughout my trip, and I have never had an easier company to work with. I am headed back to Jamaica this summer and have already scheduled Ricardo for that trip as well. In my opinion, there is no better transfer company in Jamaica than Amity Tours and Transfers! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Me and my husband went to Negril for my 50th birthday, and as we were anxious to arrive, we decided to go with a private transfer instead of the already free shuttle service that can take time to arrive to your destination. I had seen videos of Amity tours and transfers on YouTube that another client had posted, they seemed very pleased so I contacted Ricardo. So glad we did, our driver Leslie was kind, informative and an awesome driver! And also, Ricardo had some cold Red Stripe waiting for us for our drive to the resort ;) I highly recommend Amity tours and transfers for your vacation to Jamaica, was totally worth it!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Amity tours and transfers picked us up at 8am and we did not return to our resort until 6pm. We had a FULL day of adventures planned and it was absolutely perfect. They were on time and made sure we got the most out of our day. We literally had the best day ever!!! Every second was fun. From the MANY laughs we shared to the unforgettable experiences we had it was all amazing. I can't wait to get back to Jamaica. Amity tours and transfers will be the first ones I call If you are looking for a trustworthy, professional, and super fun transfer or tour Amity tours and transfers is the way to go!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I travelled to negril with our two daughters (2yr and 5yr) for March break. Having travelled to Jamaica many times before we knew how long of a drive it was from Montego Bay to negril and how long the all-inclusive package transfer can take. We wanted to book a private transfer but were a bit hesitant with everything that was going on in Jamaica lately. I saw some very positive reviews on amity tours (and Ricardo) on the Royalton Negril Facebook page and decided to find out more. Ricardo was so helpful responding to my inquiries within a few minutes. We booked our return transfer and had an amazing experience. When we arrived at the airport we were greeted with a private sign and taken to our driver who had been waiting nearby. We are greeted with water for the kids and red stripe for us :) our driver was seabert and he was great. So curtious and accommodating. The drive to negril was seamless. You would not know there was anything going on in Montego Bay, except for one small road stop on the way out of the city that they waived us thru. For anyone looking to travel you have nothing to worry about. We booked amity for a private driver to ricks cafe half way thru our trip as well. I simply messaged Ricardo during the day and asked if we cld head there that evening and he was able to book us our transfer. Seabert showed up on time and waited for us while we had dinner at ricks. Our driver back to the airport was a lady (her name escapes me) however she was just as fantastic. She was on time and there were no issues. The entire experience with amity was smooth and great service all around. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a private transfer. Their pricing is reasonable and they have great service. Thank you for the great time, we will be back!!

1  Thank leahjohnston20