“Superb Professional team”

Amity Tours and Transfer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Amity Tours and Transfer we provide Private Airport Transfer and Excursion in Jamaica !! We go above and Beyond your Expectation!!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Have just returned from a family wedding in Negril and Ricardo make life so easy for us. Communication before, excellent even on things that had nothing to do with him he tried to help, and did. Airport on arrival, transfer immediate, very comfortable and such fun. We did a 1/2 day tour for the whole family and it was a great trip even though it rained.The return trip to the airport he went beyond the call of duty and took a couple of other family members when Tui had still not arrived for them at no charge. They are a fabulous team efficient, affordable and great fun. Cliff the driver never stops laughing. Thanks for a great time Ricardo and hope to see you again soon. Brilliant Customer Service all round thank you for all your hard work.

All reviews
"contacted ricardo"
in 5 reviews
"driver called"
in 2 reviews
"prices are extremely reasonable"
"facebook group"
"amazing company"
"extra stops"
"polite staff"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from Jamaica - my 13th visit - and we used Amity’s transportation services for airport transfers, a trip to a local primary school to meet the students and drop off some school supplies, and for an afternoon at 7 Mile Beach. I highly recommend them - Ricardo (the main operator) is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, and always made sure that our van was clean and on time (seriously - their vehicles are spotless on the inside — like brand new!). My kids loved him too — joked around with them throughout the trips. Clifford was our driver most of the time — again, unbelievably kind and friendly. They don’t just serve the Negril and MoBay areas - will take you wherever you want to go. If you’re headed to Jamaica, hire them!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am in the travel industry and routinely travel extensively throughout the Caribbean Islands. I am huge on customer service and reliability. I give Ricardo and his employees an A+ in both areas. Ricardo and Everet were there waiting for me when I arrived and went above and beyond to accommodate all of the stops that I needed to make (and there were a lot!). I used them throughout my trip, and I have never had an easier company to work with. I am headed back to Jamaica this summer and have already scheduled Ricardo for that trip as well. In my opinion, there is no better transfer company in Jamaica than Amity Tours and Transfers! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Me and my husband went to Negril for my 50th birthday, and as we were anxious to arrive, we decided to go with a private transfer instead of the already free shuttle service that can take time to arrive to your destination. I had seen videos of Amity tours and transfers on YouTube that another client had posted, they seemed very pleased so I contacted Ricardo. So glad we did, our driver Leslie was kind, informative and an awesome driver! And also, Ricardo had some cold Red Stripe waiting for us for our drive to the resort ;) I highly recommend Amity tours and transfers for your vacation to Jamaica, was totally worth it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Amity tours and transfers picked us up at 8am and we did not return to our resort until 6pm. We had a FULL day of adventures planned and it was absolutely perfect. They were on time and made sure we got the most out of our day. We literally had the best day ever!!! Every second was fun. From the MANY laughs we shared to the unforgettable experiences we had it was all amazing. I can't wait to get back to Jamaica. Amity tours and transfers will be the first ones I call If you are looking for a trustworthy, professional, and super fun transfer or tour Amity tours and transfers is the way to go!