“Nice Lunch Spot”

Pushpa
Ranked #53 of 228 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Reviewed 9 February 2017

chicken roti wrap is perfect for lunch! samosas are yummm!! The location carries alot of traffic though so try to park nearby and walk in.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I am a die-hard lover of Indian cuisine and in Kingston, Pushpa's is one of the only places you can get genuine Indian food for a good price so naturally I had to try them out. I ordered Chicken Tiki Marsala on my first foray because if you cant cook Chicken Tiki well then it makes no sense i try anything else in my opinion (that's like a Chinese restaurant not cooking sweet and sour chicken well).

I love spicy food so I asked for it to be normal spicy and not medium and suffice to say i suffered for it. The food was delicious and lived up to expectations but was too spicy for my liking. So I would suggest regular or medium spicy. Other than that, great Indian food for a good price.

1  Thank Evon Theodore B
Reviewed 25 September 2016

The food was not that great, I love curry and seafood but something was just not right with my meal.Their staff on the other hand was caring and friendly. And it was enpensive.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The food was good, service was fine and the best of all the food was inexpensive. We certainly got quality for what we paid.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I usually do carry out although the restaurant is the same standard. Good quality authentic Indian food with all the usual favourites available. Their prices have crept up over the last year or so but of course the dollar has devalued dramatically in that time.