“Do not waste your time!!”
Review of Ribbiz UltraLounge

Ribbiz UltraLounge
Ranked #74 of 253 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Grill
Description: We are a premium UltraLounge in the heart of Jamaica's Capital...Kingston. We serve the best food and drinks on island and provide a lively atmosphere every night of the week. Open late everyday, this is the number one spot for any and every occasion...
Reviewed 17 November 2020

I went to Ribbiz to celebrate my birthday, I waited 20 minutes for someone to acknowledge I was standing there. I was finally seated in the back of the restaurant where they keep the dirty dishes. I was so determined not to make this ruin my birthday (14-11-2020) , i ordered a cheese pizza and cheesy loaded fries, I also ordered a Bob Marley drink. My pizza came out ice cold along with my fries. I sent it back, and after half an hour of having my food, my waitress came back and explained to my fiance, that the restaurant dose not own a microwave, and there is no way for my pizza to be heated up. The fries were dipped in hot oil to heat them , and i received raw hot potatoes. My drinks never came out, and when my fiances asked about a slice of cake with a candle, he was told they don have cake or candles. The only good part about this place is the DJ. Do not waste your time, this place is horrible

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank V3102XRsharonh
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Called to make a reservation at the location downtown for 6:30pm 12pax for Saturday July 25 arrived at the restaurant 7pm they put us on the outside to sit at a table with a reserve sign on it a few minutes later they came with a group and we had to move from that table to a next one a few moments later they said that we had to move because the group for that table was here also at this point I’m pretty annoyed because the manager(a gentleman) never stood to have a conversation with me about what is happening as to why I made a reservation and had to be move so many times all I see coming to talk to me was servers and I told them I’m not moving because this was unacceptable I told the servers I need to speak with someone other than that gentleman and a lady came she was even worse she didn’t listen at all and I know good Costomer service is listen to the Costomer, when I begin to get loud she started to listen for a minute and said she didn’t know I had to move so many times I said if you were listen to me than u would have heard they insist that the group was going to sit there and so we got up and left, they didn’t care if we left. if I made a reservation my table should be reserve just like all the rest I shouldn’t have to be tossed around in the restaurant I will never step foot back into that place not even for free.This was a high School link up with friends we haven’t seen over 15yrs we couldn’t get to dine anywhere else as it was a Saturday and than it’s a pandemic we had to leave and went home hungry I was extremely disappointed in this place kmt.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Sexymeeka
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Although it was a young crowd, the vibes were nice. The food smelled uncooked good but we had already eaten and was looking for a party I would recommend this club oh and it's a casino as well

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

The food was really and the price in my opinion is really affordable. The only thing I had a problem with was the waiting time- it could be reduced a bit but all together a good experience. I’ll definitely dine again.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Jodysasha
Reviewed 29 October 2019

After long day of travel, we wanted to go get a drink, as how couldn’t let our 1st night in town be wasted.
Location is super Chill! They have good drinks and decent food menu. I will for sure try food on our next visits.
The bartender was very pleasant, great service! Campari isn’t as popular at home, as it is in Jamaica, and he was able to make me a shot to try out- not my favorite but he was really cool to chat with us about it, great service!
The music was chill too.- if we weren’t so tired would have stayed later.

Date of visit: October 2019