“good value good sushi”

Roe Fine Japanese Sushi & Tea House
Ranked #39 of 221 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Roe Japanese Restaurant facilitates fine dining, take-out, delivery and catering providing fresh and delicious Japanese cuisine. Call for reservations for dining in.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This is a small conveniently located sushi place with reasonable prices. The menu also have some local twist which is much appreciated.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great lunch here, staff was friendly a bit pricey, but good! We ended up here because it was close to Chester Ave Bed and Breakfast -

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Roe is just an average sushi bar to me. I always order something different when I go but it is a hit or miss a lot of the times. The sushi is average I think other places compete with it in terms of quality. The service is alright, not the best. And I am not a fan of the atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend for dinner but maybe for lunch or takeout.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing staff, very friendly, we are vegan and they agreed on making food according to our need, plus we asked for a veggie tempura and they fried a oil just for us, even asked if it was ok for us to wait 20 mins for it. The food was very tasty and nice, quick. Very much satisfied even if a little more expensive than the other Japanese in Kingston.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I have celebrated at least 3 birthdays here and I keep going back. Small but cozy and they do everything to accomodate their guests and make them happy! The food is flavourful and satisfying. wonderful dining experience