“Quiet comfotable and great food.”

Dragon Palace restaurant
Ranked #78 of 228 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Fusion
Description: Dragon Palace Restaurant serves authentic Chinese cuisine with chefs originating from China WE DELIVER to select places! Call and ask about delivery!
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a spacious and quiet atmosphere the prices are good they even have a lunch speacial menu which has even better prices, severs are well groomed and polite. There is also an area cor banqueting, this is a must go chinese restaurant.

1  Thank timfenty

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Waiter was friendly and helpful; very accommodating of my large family group with private rooms that give groups an intimate atmosphere. The food was authentic Chinese food that tasted great; my favourite Chinese food restaurant in Jamaica.

1  Thank Joshua D
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I don't usually write reviews but this is by far my favorite authentic Chinese restaurant. One of my favorite restaurants to stop at as soon as i travel to Jamaica. Service is amazing, waiters are attentive and the owner is very welcoming. The restaurant is gorgeous, decorated with authentic Chinese art and is a great place for family dinners and taking someone out on a date. The dishes are savory, well presented and well proportioned for their price. My favorite dish is the Salt and Pepper Shrimp. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Stefan S
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I must say I was quite skeptical when first entering this establishment with a few friends, as I am not one for trying new things. But this experience was definitely one I'm glad happened. The the ambience was perfect, customer service was excellent, and it had some of the best chinese food I've had in a while. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The food was quick and delicious it was a pleasant experience overall. Definitely returning and would recommend to others