“Sushi Heaven”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The ambiance in Majestic is designed for couples or a group of friends, its cozy. The bar had a very good selection of wines and liquors. The food is perfectly done and quite tasty. The service was second to none. It has become my new hang out spot.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Awesome Ambiance for family or just a couples outing. Cool environment one for a breath of fresh air. Food was very appealing and tasty. The waiter was accommodative and patient, as well as delivered his service to the best of our satisfaction.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Majestic was a really nice setting for an intimate dinner or larger group. Our waiter was extremely helpful, pleasant and polite. I had some special dietary requirements and they were happy to offer me some alternatives which were very tasteful! The wine recommendations were also on point. We'll be back!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

For date night, my boyfriend and I decided to try Majestic Sushi which is near where I live. The journey is not bad, as it is 10-15 minutes away from Manor Park and if you don't live in Jamaica, Google Maps is a good assistant. The place is amazing! The decor is lovely and the restaurant provides an intimate setting for good conversation and good memories. The service is excellent and it really stands out as customer service in Jamaica is a rare find. Now to the food... for my first sushi experience it was really amazing! We ordered the Healthy sushi combo and the California roll combo and they were both delicious. Overall, my experience was really good and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and of course I'll be going back soon! :)

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This restaurant is well decorated and very decent.
Japanese food available in that restaurant are absolutely delicious

Although the place is not accessible by public transportation, going there by private cars is alright.

Worth trying one.