1,021 results
All reviews sky bar yoga mat boutique hotel glass of champagne welcome drink johnny cakes excellent hotel business trip front desk manager devon house other hotels the entire staff kingston area complimentary breakfast bob marley museum infinity pool kingston jamaica
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Had a meeting in Kingston early in the morning so drove up and stayed at the Spanish Court. My admin did the booking for me and it was as easy as ABC. On arrival mu family and were greeted in a very friendly manner, check in was seamless and the amenities explained to us. We were offered welcome drink along with a little gift box which was pretty nice. Now off to our room which was comfortable with all the amenities that would come in a Hotel Room. I was a bit hungry and ordered room service, came with in 30 mins of ordering but for some reason they forgot the utensils (LOL) one call though and it was delivered to me with in seconds by a chef.

Included in my package was breakfast the next morning which was pretty good, service was on point. I went did my meeting and came back in time for check out, reception was again on point very friendly. would recommend Spanish Court in a HEART beat.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank JOHNJUNIORMILES
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We really enjoyed Spanish Court Hotel. From the moment we arrived until we left we received exceptional customer service. The staff were very friendly, polite and happy to answer questions and recommend local places to visit.

They served traditional Jamaican breakfast buffet as well as what could be described as more traditional American/ European options.

Facilities were also great and we enjoyed using of the modest gym, and pool around the back which had modern loungers and a bar. This back pool was quieter and bigger than the one at the front, and felt less exposed.

The food was quite expensive but there is a supermarket directly across the road.The rooms were serviced daily and were cleaned to a high standard.

Very happy with our stay and would definitely go back if visiting Kingston again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Spanish Court Hotel for six nights June 28-July 4 was one of my most memorable vacation to Jamaica in recent times.
The hotel was emasculate , the staff was courteous and overly attentive and gracious.
We checked in at the front desk and met Anesha.
She made us feel right at home . We were refreshed with cool drinks . I feel like we were in a luxurious north coast hotel.
The food was amazing. We were able to make request overnight and they delivered in the mornings.
Everyone, wears a smile and we could not have asked for more.
We definitely will come again and of course we are marketing to our friends and relatives so they can enjoy the pampering we received.
We give them 5 stars ⭐️ for everything.
Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gloriasnoop
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing but to obtain drinks by the pool took over an hour to get a drink poor service. The reception staff was very friendly and gave good service, the restaurant staff was also very good. This is a no smoking hotel with limited places for you to smoke. The cliental was mostly business people, I did not find it as relaxing as Ochos Rios and it was hotter here no sea breeze and located in an industrial estate was unable to go out and stroll around. It has a bar with music by the pool but not much else. I would not come back for a week stay but probably a day or two and spend the rest of the holiday at Ochos Rios more family orientated.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Reporter01
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Very nice hotel. We were treated well here and felt safe inside the hotel. The food was lovely and there are many options. The coffee is amazing. Rooms are clean and fairly modern. The grounds are nice

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple