1,010 results
All reviews sky bar boutique hotel glass of champagne welcome drink johnny cakes excellent hotel business trip front desk manager devon house other hotels business traveler the entire staff kingston area complimentary breakfast bob marley museum infinity pool kingston jamaica
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

They were the host for a retirement function... the food... the service ... entertainment and decor were completed with perfection. The staff had great customer service skills, flexible, charming and very accommodating to our special requests.

Thanks a lot to the team we had with us and look forward to working with you again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Camille B
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

On June 22 for my 33 birthday I checked into the Spanish Court Hotel. And from the moment I checked in the service was spectacular. In total I spend 10 days there and I have not one complaint. All the staffs are so well trained and so attentive and polite. There was nothing that I needed that wasn’t delivered.

On arrival I was offered a drink, I opted for the champagne, which was delicious.

Every single employee I encountered greeted me with a smile. Doesn’t matter where I was, and that made me feel completely comfortable.

The rooms are so clean and you can feel it. The rooms are modern and beautifully decorated.

I needed a taxi to go somewhere and with no hesitation and very quick one showed up at the door for me.

I don’t remember the ladies at the front desk but they were awesome. I spent a lot of time by the pool on the main floor and had the pleasure of dealing with three amazing bartenders. Ricardo, Kevar & Hikey, all we’re very kind and helpful.

The housekeeping staff were equally sweet. I want to give a big thanks to Amanda for making my room look and feel amazing. I had family and friends over a few times and they make a mess. But she always does a great job.

The only thing I would suggest but it’s not a big deal would be to have more local food offered on the buffet breakfast.

I visited the sky bar but I didn’t stay very long I like the other pool because it’s more private and relaxing.

If I’m ever in Jamaica and in Kingston. This will be the only hotel I go to. For me, customer service is a MUST. And they exceeded my expectations and then some. I can’t wait to be back in Jamaica.

I would 100% recommend anyone staying in Kingston. Choose this hotel. It is a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for, and I don’t mind paying a little extra for better service and great atmosphere.

Keep up the good work Spanish Court. I’ll be back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Sashera
Reviewed 5 July 2018

let me say this hotel is an amazing and gorgeous hotel and i will definitely be back...front desk service was top of the line, if your ever in Kingston.... i say this is the must be place to stay....i will definitely be back

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank central12017
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Our stay was excellent. Loved the red couches by the pool. The chef is a true professional, the desk staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was clean, modern and comfortable. They even helped us with taxis and making arrangements with the Knutsford Express so we could travel from Kingston to Falmouth. They offered me the phone to make local calls and the complimentary breakfast was diverse and delicious.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank SuzaneCT
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I stayed at the Spanish Court Hotel in New Kingston, JA for 6 nights and we had a phenomenal experience. Job well done by the front desk personnel Joseph who made us feel welcomed and at home upon arrival and the Housekeeper (a young lady who’s name I can’t recall) that cleaned room 137 from 6/21/18 - 6/27/18
;she was super sweet, polite and did a spectacular job each day. The staff at the outdoors pool was also amazing even though I can’t recall their names they were also worthy of recognition. Overall our stay was a great one because of the services we received from these superb individuals.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends