“The BEST Jerk I've ever had!”

Chateau 7 Gourmet Jerk Centre
Ranked #16 of 221 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Chateau 7 is jamaica's first and only Gourmet Jerk Centre, specializing in original recipes of traditional dishes revved up with incredible, unique flavours. In January 2017 Chateau 7 was one of only two restaurants in Jamaica recommended by the NEW YORK TIMES in its article "52 Places to go in 2017" - See #24 Menu includes Jerk Conch, Ackee and Saltfish Fritters, Pot Roast Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken and of course, Jerk Wild Hog.
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Been here twice so far, the pine ginger drinks are fresh and I've never had juice from Ethiopian apples.
The sounds and smells had me sitting next to the window soaking in the vibes...
come to find out the person who cooked the best jerk I've had is the ORIGINAL QUEEN OF DANCEHALL Lady Patra!!!! Amazing person, amazing vibes and sexy food!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Curiosity got me to visit this spot. I heard a lot of good things about the food, I know the owner and I felt for a different menu.
I was not disappointed, the atmosphere was rustic and welcoming, as were the staff. The food was not the typical jerk, there was a difference with the flavor and texture of my chicken, the side-orders were as if I was getting served from my own kitchen at home.
A must visit for me again.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

There is a valid reason why Chateau 7 has such good reviews... the food is GOOD !

Spotted this place on our way back from Portland earlier in the week and decided we would try it for Saturday lunch. Just the two of us with takeout for the kids.

We ordered the Jerk Chicken, Pork, Jerk Pot Pork, bammies, breadfruit and plantains.... oh I forgot about the natural juices ... I guess we were hungry !

Everything was spectacular so much so that we decided to order an extra to-go for a friend who is in his own words a Connaisseur of good Jerk.

We will definitely be back !

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

OMG....
The best soups ever!
The jerk conch, very tender and flavourful!
The Customer Service warm and friendly!
I recommend this quaint stop a 100 times over❤❤

1  Thank Keva E
Reviewed January 14, 2018

So my first day in Jamaica, a close friend of mine took me to this place. I was hungry and she mentioned that there was a spot that does fantastic authentic Jamaican jerk. I was all in. Went to Chateau 7 and was not expecting anything besides some good jerk bbq. I wanted to try everything, but had to curb my greed. Ordered pepper pot soup, Roasted Breadfruit, fried plantain, Ackee and salt-fish Fritters, and the Sexy Jerk Pork. EVERYTHING...... was AMAZING!! I want to specifically talk about the Jerk Pork though. Now, I've had jerk pork before, but there is absolutely no comparison to this masterpiece! I don't even like pork, and this dish was literally the best Jerked Meat I've ever eaten in my ENTIRE life! I am a foodie. I eat Caribbean food on the daily, and this literally blew my mind. It needs to be patented! It's that amazing! I will be going back several times before I leave, but for now just know that this place is a must visit. Prepare you palette for an experience! #RealLife #SexyPork