“Oxtail Hit, Downtown Rice Miss”
Review of F&BDownTown

F&BDownTown
Ranked #61 of 228 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: F&B DownTown Restaurant - the little oasis in Down Town Jamaica - has made its mark in healthy and freshly prepared meals. We are passionate about our concept in creating a dynamic and urban ambiance. Combining art, food and shopping in one location makes the ambiance unique. We are a young creative and dynamic team and as foodies that is reflected in our menus. Serving breakfast and lunch- we a
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Stopped by F&B for a to-go option. I ordered the Oxtails (which was good as per usual) and then i saw the Downtown Rice on the menu and opted to try it out as well, since i love Fried Rice. Well, i can't put my finger on what the flavour was that turned me off from the Downtown Dirty Rice but i should've just judged the book by its cover/name and ignored it... My palate couldn't appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Open early, so they are a good place for a strong cup of coffee in the morning when in Down Town, Kingston. On this occasion i ordered Oxtails with Rice n Peas for lunch and a lovely Brownie for dessert. My meal was very filling for me. Beautiful, clean & modern atmosphere with a friendly staff. I def recommend a visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

F & B Downtown is located inside the Swiss Stores location on Harbour Street downtown Kingston Jamaica. There are not many ' filling' Menu / lunch choices .and hardly any parking for Patrons..

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This place is a lovely place to have a very tasty and well presented lunch. Also great for some shopping.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

The Food is really good. You can go for morning coffe and breakfast also for lunch. The staff is friendly and kind.