“Great Food and Environ”
Review of F&BDownTown

F&BDownTown
Ranked #66 of 221 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: F&B DownTown Restaurant - the little oasis in Down Town Jamaica - has made its mark in healthy and freshly prepared meals. We are passionate about our concept in creating a dynamic and urban ambiance. Combining art, food and shopping in one location makes the ambiance unique. We are a young creative and dynamic team and as foodies that is reflected in our menus. Serving breakfast and lunch- we a
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I am a regular patron of F & B downtown.... As I am a lover of the downtown redevelopment plans, I try to patronize places that are doing there part to build a vibrant urban village in core of the city. This place offers great food in a retro/vintage meets montreal urban feel. The service needs work but all in all a good place to take family and friends. Oh, how can I miss that they sell the Absolute best coffee in Jamaica. Rocksteady mountain - Blue Mountain Coffee!!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Whenever I am in Downtown Kingston I always visit F&B for lunch. The food is sooooo good. My absolute favourites are the oxtail and the pepperpot soup. Simply delicious and worth going back for.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic location in Down Town Kingston. Great atmosphere, delicious food (i had the smoked pork chop) and the service was friendly and prompt. On the way out i shopped at Swiss Stores a nice gift for my friends back home. Soon back for sure..

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Up market lunch spot. Live and work in Kingston and once a week have lunch there. Favourite dish is oxtail and potatoes wedges.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This was my first time going downtown to dine and network, and my first time at F&B. So help me, it will not be my last. The location and ambience was great, the food was divine, and the staff was friendly and professional. Honestly, you can't go wrong visiting F&B as a casual diner or having them host your event.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank LangiLalaStudios