Review Highlights
Sunset cruise

What a fabulous experience. We've done cruises on a catamaran before, but this was way better. The... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2020
StephanW543
Bozeman, Montana
via mobile
Picture perfect

We just spent a picture perfect afternoon/sunset with Monique and Danny aboard Jambalaya. Great... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2020
JimJ1437

All reviews jambalaya sunset cruise monique helm crew history boat island
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Monique and Danny were the perfect hosts on our trip aboard Jambalaya and seemed to control the schooner without effort. The entire trip was so pleasurable, relaxing and opulent on this fantastic traditionally built wooden craft. I even had the opportunity of being behind the helm. A truly memorable occasion, thank you both.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful day on the seas in Grenada on the schooner Jambalaya with a very professional crew who made me very welcome, comfortable and confident. I would recommend a day on the sea when you are in Granada as I think it would be a day to remember.

Date of experience: May 2019