“Great customer service!”

Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DAT offers punta cana airport transfers, punta cana private transfers, luxury VIP transfers, punta cana wheelchair accessible transfers. DAT covers all tourist areas in Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We recently used a service of Dominican Airport transfer for our trip to Punta Cana.. We are very impressed with their impicable customer service..,, It was our second time to use their service and are happy Reasonable price and professionalism...Our driver Jack was so personable and very engaging.. Our kids liked him..,

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (3,471)
All reviews
"immigration forms"
in 41 reviews
"return trip"
in 132 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 35 reviews
in 42 reviews
"these guys"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

On time and got us to where we needed to go. No frills, but clean and friendly. Avoid the guy selling the beers at the airport. They are not complimentary and are marked up in price.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

the amount of time you save is worth. This company is serious business. They are on time and provide an excellent service. The driver was very kind and very helpful. I recommend to anyone. we got the luxury private car. it was great!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Dominican Airport Transfers drove me from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana and were professional, reliable, and safe. The driver arrived at my hotel in Santo Domingo 20 minutes early to the pick up time and patiently waited until I was ready to leave. He did not pressure me to hurry up at all. He was very nice, professional, and was a safe driver. I would definitely use their services again the next time I’m in the Dominican Republic.