“The best”

Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DAT offers punta cana airport transfers, punta cana private transfers, luxury VIP transfers, punta cana wheelchair accessible transfers. DAT covers all tourist areas in Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 April 2018

the amount of time you save is worth. This company is serious business. They are on time and provide an excellent service. The driver was very kind and very helpful. I recommend to anyone. we got the luxury private car. it was great!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (3,399)
All reviews
"immigration forms"
in 41 reviews
"return trip"
in 132 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 35 reviews
in 42 reviews
"these guys"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Dominican Airport Transfers drove me from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana and were professional, reliable, and safe. The driver arrived at my hotel in Santo Domingo 20 minutes early to the pick up time and patiently waited until I was ready to leave. He did not pressure me to hurry up at all. He was very nice, professional, and was a safe driver. I would definitely use their services again the next time I’m in the Dominican Republic.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

On time, professional, friendly & polite! What more could I ask for?! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a private airport transfer. Very affordable

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Louis drove our family of 8 to the airport after our wonderful vacation in Punta Cana. He was very friendly and efficient, and everyone felt very comfortable and safe with his driving (the same can't be said for our drive TO the resort from the airport!).

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The rates of DAT seemed competitive with other services I researched. I'm completely satisfied that I chose to use them for two-way travel between the Santo Domingo airport and Punta Cana. Communications were efficient and thorough. The drivers were punctual and courteous. And their driving could not be faulted. Totally safe and reliable.