“Excellente!”
Review of Pranama

Pranama
Ranked #6 of 356 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Home made indian food, south indian specialities. Authentic indian food. With our own tandoor owen for making tandoori specialities as naan and other dishes.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Great service - fast and friendly. Beautiful, festive atmosphere. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We just left. This was an excellent restaurant. It appears new and nicely decorated. Service was friendly and very helpful. The food was exceptional. It was fresh, hot, and authentic. Will go back before our week visit is up. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank gerardosdeus
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ventured to this place after being tired of the mediocre food at our resort. It did not disappoint. From the ginger mojito to the cheese naan (absolutely delicious) to the shrimp dishes - absolutely amazing. The service is A+, atmosphere is A+ and food is A+++. I would recommend this gem to anyone that is also tired of being a caged hamster at their resort. I dare you to venture out and try this place.

1  Thank KateRhod
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Went with friends and the food was phenomenal. They were open to cater our levels of "spice" easily.

They have their own microbrew of pale ale, Pranama! It was great.

We ordered so much food and I can say it was ALL the appetizers, they were amazing. Their NAM was delicious, specially the spicy ones. Honestly, it was amazing.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

If I can give negative rating I would. If you have children or want to enjoy this restaurant as a group or want good service or be treated fairly, I advise you against going here.
I had called ahead and made reservation for 40 of us who were returning from an excursion. They got the right details. Even repeated to confirm. They sounded quite happy. We had asked our bus to drop us off. One of us went in person to even confirm we got the right place and reservation as the place on the GPS was a bit tricky. We had let the bus go.
However, once our grp arrived, the host suddenly started changed her attitude. Shw started saying things like 'as you know, all children must remain seated at all times' 'you may only pick from a limited menu we will provide'. When we asked why they did not make us aware of these restrictions when we had called, she had no response. When we said if they feel they they don't want our business, then say so. The host simply responded 'oh ok. Thank You. Good Bye'. She also added 'we were told 40 Indians were coming and was going to be trouble'.
We were absolutely in shock. We were at least 30 min away from the hotel. We had to call them to send us 4 different taxi vans, stood on the street with children aging from 6 months to 11 years hungry and tired. We had to go to nearby shops to basically buy chips and crackers and drinks, just to be able to feed the kids while we waited for about an hour on the streets.
I cannot believe they felt it was ok to treat anyone in this manner without any provocation. I even have a video of this whole thing I will be posting because this just sounds unbelievable otherwise.

7  Thank ShamRuban