39 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$190
PricelineUS$148
Hotels.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$148
Orbitz.comUS$190
Agoda.comUS$148
11,314 results
All reviews memories splash splash bar selections buffet diamond club ramon fuego grand memories bellini bar bubbles pool bella cucina big slides memories guests sea restaurant water park is memories resort kids club sister hotel premium room
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

This trip was awesome we met with the front desk and their hospitality was warm and inviting.

I want to start with the bell boys there were 2 in particular I want to shout out Kelvin Cedeño and Luis Manuel these men gave my family exceptional service throughout our stay! They work very hard to please clients in general we were lucky!

Front desk crew day and night shift Richard, Jessica, Yan Kalos the Best especially Fernando! He graciously and patiently checked us in party 10 . He was such a delight ! Lovely lovely man , helpful always greeting us with a big smile throughout our stay. He helped us extend our stay at the resort as well ...we did not want to leave.

The young lady by the guest service desk Darleny such a joy I was chatting with her as she answered my concerns.

In summary the workers in this resort along with the waiters and cooks a special mention to young man his name is John Chef fantastic made our visits to the buffet fabulous ! The restaurant were very nice too!

Room tip: Not really as I mentioned we were very lucky Resort was not crowded which made thing manageable and readily available to our family.
2  Thank Go437501
Royalton Team, Director General at Royalton Splash Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Dear Go437501,

We are honored for you having chosen our resort at Punta Cana and we are delighted to read that you spent a most wonderful holiday and we would like to thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor such a kind feedback about your stay.

We strive to deliver a deluxe vacation to all of our guests and we appreciate very much your lovely feedback about our facilities, services and entertainment options. Comments like yours are our best reward.

We love when our staff goes all of their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole staff, especially the ones you mentioned, we are sure it will make them so happy.

We love to read when our guests leave the hotel with good expectations so they can recommend it and visit it once more. Thanks a lot for this!

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Warm regards from paradise,

Reviewed 13 September 2021

This was our 3rd time visiting Royalton Splah/ Punta Cana. Our 14 member family enjoyed a 14 day stay and will definitely return next year. The Chef Eliberis at Selections was very pleasant, friendly and courteous with the staff and guests. The presentation and variety of food described his wonderful creativity. The food was delicious.
Fernando at the reception was very pleasant and helpful in upgrading our room upon our arrival. He always checked on us by asking if we were enjoying our stay and wanted to know if we needed anything.
Yahaira, the housekeeper went above and beyond cleaning our room in building 27. We always found our room clean with beautiful decorations that my children enjoyed looking at. Alexis at the reception area was very welcoming and pleasant. He always offered us drinks with a smile. My children ages 11 and 16 enjoyed the water park.
The staff always wore their mask and this resort enforced guests to wear mask at the buffet.
Luisa at the Kiddie Club was very attentive and pleasant. She helped me decorate the table and wall at the buffet to celebrate my daughter’s sweet birthday.
I recommend this resort for those who have not visited yet.
Jacqueline Luciano-Jiménez

Dear V775DVmichaelj,

Receive a warm regard from paradise!

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in Royalton Splash Punta Cana and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Worse experience I've ever had with check in and check out, the "Lobby" its an improvised area, no lines nor sings saying whick way we go, the staff attended people that arrived 5-10 mind after me to the check in due to the lack of organization, took me 1 hour just to start the process and once we did, our letter with hotel information and instructions was lost in the process. Staff members were arguing between them to see who would take me and my wife to the place we had to go to activate my bracelet, the girl (Reyna Paul) was super mad and unfriendly at all times to the point that if I asked a questiln she gave me attitude like I work there. Finally our bracelets were activated (20 mins later) not without having staff members argue about who would activate the bracelets and none wanted to, Reyna had to use a pc by herself whitout being her area. Once she was done I expected to have a little map or information about the hotel, dissapointed again when she said "we're done" I only received a little paper with my room number (Photo is attached. I was not welcomed, informed about anything, I took myself to my roon (had no idea where I was going) and found it after walking 5 mins to realize a day after that there was a faster route to my room.in the closed the breakers were wide open and I traveled with an infant, picture if my kid openned the closet and started touching cables! ( photo attached). This is my first impresion of the hotel. I was so hungry that looked for a "snack bar", they were making hot dogs and burguers by the pool area, waited 45 mins to get a burguer and saw people getting 6 and 7 burguers at one shot, reason why the line was not moving any faster, 45 mins later Im told they ran out of buguers and hot dogs .The fire alarm kept on triggering 3 times a day in the buffet, can"t writte more as This paragraph is not enough. Bottom line, you guys have a lot of areas of oportubities with your service, yoyr food variety is very short, mexican restaurant has everything but mexican as it lacks flavor and no option for spicy food. The only thing cool about th place is the service I received from bartenders at the pool area and water park, in other words, the hotel is not worth it

Date of stay: September 2021
3  Thank latablaa
Royalton Team, General Manager at Royalton Splash Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear latablaa,

Receive a warm regard from Royalton Splash Punta Cana Resort & Spa.

We lament that the check in process was not as smooth as usual and did not meet your expectation. Please note that your comment has been sent to the department in charge to prevent future matters.

Regarding the actitude from Reyna, we extend our sincere apologies for the inconveniences with the service in our property; we continuously train our staff on customer service skills in order to provide an excellent experience to our guests. Also it's important to highlight, our resort has characterized for delivering excellent customer service, and we can assure you it is not our standard.

Regarding the issue of alarms, we were announced on the TV in the rooms from the day before that we would be maintaining the alarm service to ensure that they were in perfect condition and that we regret the problems that this could cause them.

It is our deepest regret to read that you went through such inconveniences during your recent stay at our property; We assure you that the circumstances you described are not typical with the high standards that we strive to provide cuz we take pride in creating memorable experiences for our guests and in order to do so, we focus on following the highest standards of quality and service.

Whilst an apology will not change the outcome of your experience it is our sincerest hope that you will grant us the opportunity of serving you to an experience which will surpass your last.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I had a great experience at this hotel. Nelson was my camerero and he went above and beyond. He ensured I had reservations at the Japanese restaurant and steak house. Jimmy was attentive at the dinning room and Victor was amazing with fitness. Overall a great experience.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Royalton Team, Director General at Royalton Splash Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2021

Dear ngp2020,

We love when our staff goes all of their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with those department's staff , especially Jimmy & Victor, we are sure it will make them so happy.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Where do I start wow check in was at 3 we didn’t get in the room till 5 then we get to the room and our luggage ain’t there the room was wet from the walls to the floor to the bed and towels there is no room service you have to go walk to the bar to go get ur own room service the workers all had attitudes met one or two nice workers that’s about it they say we was supposed to have a butler well we didn’t even meet him/her we didn’t receive nothing about the hotel events, Resturants or even the times the pool open/close what a disaster the food was horrible from the sweets to the drinks to the breakfast, lunch, and dinner we didn’t even know what our diamond club bracelet meant we where lost in ever way you can imagine I will never recommend this place to anyone not even the people that I don’t know this is why I have to do a review on how bad that experience was !! So sad this resort needs to do way better. We from NYC Manhattan.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimmy1688
Royalton Team, Director General at Royalton Splash Punta Cana, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Dear Kimmy1688,

We lament that the check in process was not as smooth as usual and that the assigned room did not meet your expectation. Please note that your comment has been sent to the department in charge to prevent future matters.

Regarding the Room Service, we have it available 24 hours for an extra cost of 5$USD per service.

We would like to inform you that the information concerning the opening of the restaurants is available on the television in your room.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had during your stay at the hotel. We have taken all your comments and have sent them to the general department for a solution as soon as possible.