US$433
US$308
Bookit.com
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$561
US$161
Official Site
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$156
US$136
Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
US$327
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$279
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$561
US$276
US$294
US$186
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$498
14,326 results
All reviewscascade poolthe grillchez isabellelobsterour honeymoonflavor marketmartini barlas olashorseback ridingswim up barsax playerfrench restaurantbug sprayred flaggreeted with champagneride from the airportgarden view
Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the time I arrived bell boys Alejandro and Erik took great care of me. The property was well maintained and clean. My room was comfortable and clean as well. I also enjoyed the food immensely. The swimming areas as well as the beach were comfortable and well attended. I totally enjoyed the place and have already made a reservation to return.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my ocean view room but club rooms have premium alcohol.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great holiday third visit the staff are amazing special mentions for migueas fe la Rosa a charming friendly fantastic waiter, mr Wong and Jesus at the spice, Miguel at the grill, devlis at the Italian, Manuel at the tapas, Nancy and santa at the buffet, Dino at the sports bar, Danny and kendry at the pool bar, Franklin at the Mexican. It is a long flight from England but worth it to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janice B
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a wonderful 4 days at the Excellence resort in Punta Cana. A short distance from the airport, we were able to start our vacation without a lot of extra travel time once we landed in the D.R. We have visited other Excellence resorts in Mexico and love that they are similar in each place. Our room was perfect, the pools were very nice and the people were fabulous. The staff at the Excellence Club beach area were always on hand to refresh your drink or offer you something else. The food was just good, not excellent. I think overall the resort amenities make up for just okay food. There was an incident on our hall with fighting, drunken neighbors and the security team was on top of the problem. This resort is not one of those all-inclusive, party all night long kind of places. It's pretty chill. We have never had an experience with people like that at an Excellence resort so I was happy to see it handled appropriately. All in all, we are huge fans of the Excellence brand and will always choose them when we have the opportunity to do so. For what it's worth, connecting in the Caribbean can be a huge hassle. We experienced problems flying down and flying back with our connection in Puerto Rico from Orlando. We will not make that mistake again and will either fly directly or connect in out of Miami or ATL. This is not my favorite of all of the Excellence resorts that we have visited (and we have been to 3 others), but I still loved it! I highly recommend this place to anybody who is interested in visiting the D.R.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Keri J
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for four days and it was definitely not enough time. From the moment, I stepped out of the shuttle until the time I had to leave, everyone who works here provided exceptional service. Everyday, I had the pleasure of receiving the best assistance from the most awesome front desk staff members, David & Dario. At all times, they were willing to help me with anything I needed. Also, my favorite bartenders, Berroa, Joehenry and Andres never disappointed. Best cocktails EVER!!! The rooms are great in size (patio is awesome with furniture) & the shower is one that you'd want to use several times a day. They even give you bedroom slippers and a scale is in the bathroom. Alcohol and fridge stay stocked Lol. There were so many dining options (from Sports Bar, to French, to hibachi, etc) and multiple bars with top shelf liquors. Activities take place throughout the day and the nightly shows were entertaining. I will truly miss staying at the Excellence Punta Cana. Can't wait to return in the near future.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank Shanitra M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a wonderful resort. The suites are large and airy, loved the jacuzzi on the balcony ! Water and coffee were topped up daily.

The food was great. Enjoyed an omelette every morning, and in the same restaurant at lunchtime freshly grilled meat and fish. We managed two visits to the teppenaki restaurant, extremely good. Also the French and American. The coffee shop was really good and I found it very hard to walk past without having an ice ream !

The location is stunning. I am a beach person and this one is really beautiful, soft sand and palm trees. So wonderful to be able to walk miles, you cannot always do this.

The entertainment was great, always something going on. My favourites were dancing lessons (meringe) and the finger painting class. - huge fun, the teacher is a stand-up comedian, everyone laughed the whole time.

The entertainment staff are so good. Really enthusiastic whatever they are doing. In fact all the staff were so brilliant, everyone said hello, even maintenance workers.

I had a massage in the spa, worth every penny, so professional.

The only bad point was that when we arrived we could not have the room we booked and for ne night had another room. It was not explained why.

But this is a wonderful hotel, do not miss !

Room Tip: The nearer the beach the better, for the view and to be away from late night noise.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family