9 people are viewing this hotel
US$175
Free cancellation until 25/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$120
Be Live HotelsUS$158
eDreamsUS$175
PricelineUS$175
All reviews master suite adults only section marketplace buffet carlos manuel vip lobby beach bar room credit lobster resort credit assigned butler ala cart dinner reservations eddie murphy vip service a la cartes brazilian restaurant couples massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

We arrived Feb. 12th for one week. We had a master suite which was very nice. We had butler Delvis who arranged our a la cartes for us and checked in with us everyday. We really enjoyed the Rodizzo the best. The Marketplace buffet was good. Staff were always willing to help. Shout out to Willie, Carlos and Wilson at the buffet. The beach snack bar was our favorite place during the day. Branddy, Elvin and sometimes Willie always knew what we drank and were the best. The entertainment excellent, Victor, Peluche and Candy always made it fun and tried to include everyone. My favorite day was a violinist who played on the beach, he was fantastic. Overall we really enjoyed the resort and would come back and recommend this resort. Miss all you guys!

Date of stay: February 2020
Dirección Be Live Be Live Collection Punta Cana, Director General at Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only, we would like to express our gratitude for sharing your validation.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

We just got back February 25 and we had a fantastic time. We stayed on the adults side of the hotel. First off after reading all the reviews I knew we had to ask to be taken to the adult section for check in, we were in and out in 5-10 min awesome our room was ready when we got there our butler Jonathan was awesome he booked our dinners and if we needed anything he would try and get things for us. We asked for more canned beer in our fridge he would bring it up himself and put it in our fridge. The buffet restaurant in the adults section was limited on stuff I could eats as I have lots of food allergies but I was always full. Drinks were amazing at every bar we went to. The pools were clean and refreshing, if you wanted chairs at the pool or beach we got up at 7am to save them I think they need more for the pool area. Our room was awesome we stayed in the master suite and got a $200.00 room credit. We went to the spa and had a couples massage I would definitely use it it’s FREE so take full advantage of it. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. all the staff were very friendly always having smiles on their faces. I would definitely come back to be live collection Punta cana. My trip was awesome so thank you.

Room tip: Master suite ask for pool view it’s walk out right by the pool.

Dear Guest,

First that all, we thank you for taking some of your valuable time to review your stay at Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only. We appreciate your kind review. Notwithstanding, we are proud that our food proposal, accommodation and excellent services provided by our staff have been a great encouragement to surpass all your expectations.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a not very distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Good food, nice decor, the junior suite is spacious, the employees (especially Chocolaté!!) are super friendly and are always doing fun activities!

FYI: Mylos a la carte restaurant and the Japanese one are a must but we wouldn’t recommend the Lobster house. Lobster is extra, greasy and tastes like a dirty grill. We also heard good things about the Brazilian resto.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dirección Be Live Be Live Collection Punta Cana, General Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only Team, we would like to express my gratitude for sharing your validation through Tripadvisor. We attach great value to your comments and consider them valuable opportunities to keep on improving our services and facilities. Therefore, we are so glad that the hospitality of our people this experience has been an amazing one. Besides, we appreciate your observations about the food proposal we will work on it to keep on improving our services and facilities.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

My husband and I were at this resort for 2 weeks from Feb 8-22nd. We had a great time. The resort is very nice, and clean - and there is lots of friendly staff around.

I have a few complaints - We had originally booked on the Family side, a Superior Deluxe Swim up room. When we arrived, we asked about upgrading to VIP/Adults only. The room we were given was great, but the upgrade fee was insane. We ended up paying way more than some of our friends who were there and they had originally booked on the Adults only side anyways. Another complaint, is that the AC in our room didn't work very well. It was sooo humid in there all the time, and the closets smelled like musty mold. After the first night, we semi adjusted to it. But you had to have multiple showers a day to be able to sleep at night. We asked on our second day about having the AC fixed, and no one ever came to look at it. Papers would go soft and warped from being out in the humidity. We left our passports in the safe the whole time we were there, and when we took them out to leave they were all warped from the humidity as well. Some of the staff at the Adults only Reception Desk were also not very friendly. Speaking to us like they're better than us. I didn't appreciate that. We paid a lot of money to be there, and don't deserve to be spoken to like that. Lastly, our maid was overall good. We were very generous tippers, but the one day that we didn't tip (we left early to go on an excursion, and just plain forgot) - she didn't give us any water, didn't change our towels, didn't clean the floors or empty the ash tray. All she did was make the bed. That was super disappointing. Considering how generous we normally were with her. The WiFi was also hit an miss. It usually worked, but we were using Netflix on the TV and it would kick us out all the time. The whole second week we were there we couldn't use it on the TV. Not that we were there to use the TV, but at night it was nice to be able to use it before bed.

The Good things: Our butler, Fednon, was amazing. He would send us whatsapp messages every morning just to ask how we were and how our night was. If we messaged him for something, he would always help us out ASAP. I tried to get out of an excursion that we'd booked because I wasn't feeling well, and he tried so hard to help us with that. He definitely made our stay worth the extra money that we paid. In the Adults only buffet, there were lots of friendly faces. Mr Willy was always amazing to us. Food was great too! Seemed to never be plates around though. To pool bar was nice and close to our room, and Yiovanny was always right on top of making drinks for my husband and I. He'd look over at my husband, they'd make eye contact and one of them would shout "WHY NOT" and he'd make us a fresh round of drinks.

We loved the location of our room. We had a ground floor room facing the pool in building 2. We were less than 100 feet from the bar, and only about 20 feet to the steps to get into the pool. We were in the half of the pool that was closest to the beach, so we had a short walk to the beach if we wanted it. Because our room was right by the pool, we only went down to the beach twice. It was great to not have to worry about fighting for chairs by the beach or around the pool. We had our own in front of our room, and had the pool right there. It was great.

The beach was kind of icky. There was lots of seaweed and algae and yuck. The water was nice and warm though, like bath water. But very murky. It was still nice to be in the ocean though.

Overall a really good trip. 2 weeks went by so fast. We'd definitely come back, but next time I'm going to try and get a room in building 1. They're so much nicer.

Room tip: Building 1 rooms are newer and nicer. Building 2 rooms were okay too, but older.
Date of stay: February 2020
Dirección Be Live Be Live Collection Punta Cana, General Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Be Live Collection Punta Cana Team, we would like to thank you and address you our regards by sharing your experience through Tripadvisor. In Be Live Hotels, we attach great value to your comments and consider them as remarkable opportunities to keep on improving our services and facilities.

We are glad to bear out the excellent service offered by our team was a great encouragement to surpass your expectations. Notwithstanding, we will address your praises to the manager in charge to continue with the same approach.

If your future vacation plans are Punta Cana, it will be a pleasure to provide you another amazing experience.

The Management Be Live Collection Punta Cana

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I stayed at the Be Live Adult Only for seven nights in February as a birthday treat. I am very glad I did. It was beautiful to be able to relax on a sunny beach instead of the cold weather back home. The hotel is clean, and my master junior suite was spacious. Many thanks to Fendon, my butler, who took care of my requests, and he also made sure that my room was decorated with a happy birthday wish, and balloons! Another special thank to John, one of the waiters at the Market Place, who helped me every day to carry the plates to the table, as I have mobility issues. By the end of the week, John was so familiar with my food taste, he could have done it without my instructions…. Also, I don’t want to forget to thank all of the other people working at the beach, bar, reception, etc, whom all assisted me throughout, and made my stay more comfortable. I recommend this hotel.