“Awesome Crew”

US$106.00*
and up
Marinarium Shark and Ray Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Marinarium invites you to discover the wonders of the reef and the marine life. Join us for an exciting half-day cruise during which you will have the unique opportunity to snorkel with stingrays and nurse sharks.Snorkeling is followed by a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bávaro. Finally, you will reach Paradise, where you will relax in the waist deep waters of Bávaro’s natural pool, with your favourite cocktail in hand.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a fantastic time on this cruise. Music, snorkeling and drinks afterwards. Music dancing and so much more.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,382)
All reviews
"the staff was great"
in 35 reviews
"half day excursion"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a fun trip. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I felt very safe snorkeling, the equipment provided was very nice, and the guides great! Loved the coconut drinks and the dancing on the boat. Would recommend this tour to everyone. My husband and I are in our early sixties and we had just as much fun as the young teens on the trip!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time. Great trip. People were fun and entertaining and the drinks were great !! Look forward to next time

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone was friendly, helpful very professional & me and my husband had a great time. I recommend it it’s an unforgettable experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction