“Spend the day! Relax and enjoy!”

Jellyfish Beach Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 356 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visit the Jellyfish every time we go to Punta Cana! Delicious food and drinks... a great place to enjoy relaxing on the beach!

1  Thank sunbum66
Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Saw great reviews on this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Very disappointing. While it is on the beach it is more geared towards catering events and the food was not very good. Construction going on all around the restaurant. Service not very good. Your better off going to Citrus Restaurant

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I recently returned from Punta Cana and took my wife to Jellyfish Beach Restaurant for our anniversary. Currently there is a lot of construction around the restaurant but that did not take anything away from the great dinning experience we had.

The view from the dinning area is stunning, how can you complain about looking out to the beautiful ocean. On the beach in front they have restaurant there is a great area to hang out at during the day. The lounging area with the swing would be a great way to enjoy the day the head into the restaurant for a great evening meal.

Our server was fantastic! He was very attentive to our needs and knew it was our anniversary and made excellent suggestions on the wine and food menu. He also let us enjoy our 4 hour meal without many interruptions and always made sure the wine glass was full.

Our meal went above my expectations, The appetizers we had was the shrimp and the best out of everything was the mahi mahi, I would go back just for that. For dinner we had the mahi mahi with capers and the steak and lobster.

I recommend getting away from the resort food and try this amazing restaurant, you will be glad you did!

1  Thank Todd T
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

He must have not thought that I knew Spanish but when I asked for a bottle of water I could clearly hear him say derogatory comments about my ethnicity. Expected more hospitality but looks like there are a few bad eggs that work here.

1  Thank Theodore K
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My daughter got married here and it was the such a beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff went over and beyond the call of duty to make it such a perfect day! The food was excellent and the decor was more than i could of imagined!
Thank you Jellyfish for making such a beautiful day even more beautiful. Love you guys and all the hardwork you put into this amazing day! Our guests will truly remember this day forever not to mention the gorgeous bride and her groom!

1  Thank terri59