“Diamonds Intl Amber Cove in DR”

Diamonds International Amber Cove
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Puerto Plata
More attraction details
Owner description: Diamonds international amber cove-the biggest retail jewelry store now in amber cove,puerto plata-dominican republic. We have the bigger selection of diamonds,tanzanite,gemstones and watches. Also famous in our inhouse brands-crown of light,safi kilima,gift collections,wonderstuds and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came off a cruise ship in Amber Cove and immediately went into the Diamonds Intl store. I wasn't sure what I wanted but I knew I was going to spoil myself since I had just celebrated a BIG birthday just a few weeks prior. After meeting Mayeline and Eveli, I quickly had so many choices! Their service was excellent and they were so knowledgeable and helpful. I walked out with some of the most beautiful jewelry I've ever owned! Thank you Mayeline and Evelin! You help me create a memory that will last forever! Muchos abrazos!

1  Thank Spin222
Roo2886, Manager at Diamonds International Amber Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our stores. We greatly appreciate all feedback and are delighted you had such a positive experience in store. We thank you again for your shopping experience and look forward to seeing you back in Dominican Republic soon!
We will let Mayeline know about this positive review.

Thank you for your business and also remember to like us in Facebook and Instagram:

All reviews
"tanzanite earrings"
"white diamond"
"di store"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband decided to buy me a diamond eternity ring as we had our wedding vows renewed onboard Azura. We entered Diamonds International and the service we received was absolutely outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble (I am an indecisive person to say the least). The owners wife came to our rescue and together with the salesman found the perfect ring for me. I will be back next February for more diamonds. THank you so much for everything

1  Thank Sally Ann K

Dear Sally,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always stop at Diamondnsinternational ay least once when I am on a. Raise. As in the last, staff was helpful and not pushy, although I was shown other options to consider. I bought the cruise special; tanzanite necklace, earrings and a gold bangle. In addition my salesman showed me a small tanzanite ring that was too pretty and too good of a bargain to pass up. Thanks DI for another great buying experience.

1  Thank greencheeksBemidji

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I looked at another similar pendant at home and it was more than twice the price. I was offered a beer when we decided to purchase, I think I was charged for the beers, there were two seperate charges on my credit card statement. One for the total price of the necklace and a smaller charge for like $8.00. But, that may have been a fee for using a debit card, not sure on that. I have many other pieces from Diamonds International, always a great experience.

1  Thank chrislovescats

Dear Chris,

Please email at rhernandez@shopdi.com to discuss about your charge of the $8.00 and see what really happened there.