US$83
US$69
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$104
US$93
Antiguo Hotel Europa(Santo Domingo)
US$73
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Adam Suites(Santo Domingo)(Great Value!)
US$39
Acuarium Resort Hotel(Santo Domingo)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$44
US$43
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$41
US$119
  • Pool
US$219
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Adriano's Apartahotel(Santo Domingo)
All reviewsblu barexcellent servicegreat hotelconference roomthird floorclub loungeinfinity poolgreat view of the citybest hotel in towntop floorroom servicehotel staffnice poolbreakfast buffetdominican republicpunta canabusiness trip
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel staff was amazing. They really went above and beyond. I needed to send a post card but could not get to a post office and they offered to take it for me. The in hotel restaurants are great. Breakfast buffet at the market is a must! Everyone is really attentive like Leyvet. The pool/bar is great, more great service (thank you Santiago). Walking distance to a couple neat malls and a market. From location to staff to amenities the Intercontinental was great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sebastian G, General Manager at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks a lot sjrjjejn173n for your excellent review and for staying with us during your trip to Santo Domingo, our most important goal is to offer our guests the best of the experiences and It makes us thrilled to know you had the chance to enjoy all the facilities that we offer to make your stay even better!

We look forward hosting you very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It is a very modern hotel, very clean and the staff is very nice and helpful. It has a greart location, close to restaurants and shopping. It has a nice equiped gym, a spa and a nice pool. The breakfast was very good, and the dinner too, . I would definitely go back....

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thanks a lot ELENA B for this excellent review and for your great comments about your experience staying with us!

We look forward seeing you again very soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

During my 3 weeks in the hotel everything was perfec; mostly the food, specially the Factory and Nau restaurants where i found so special and particular menus even though I am not a regular consumer of japanise food and seafood they did not have any inconvenience in explain me about the meals they provide and also helped me to pick up the best option according to my preferences. Besides, I want to high light the excellent customer services of all of the waiters of these both restaurants and also Channel from Market and the Supervisor Ludvin who really took care of us and give us the best service in the restaurants. There is no doubt that this hotel is the best option, room was perfect, the roof and the swimming pool unforgettable. Recommended: Nau: california supreme rolls, salmon salad, and dumplings. Factory: crab cake (croqueta de cangrejo) and robalo´s steak. Market: Chicken breast, tortelloni and lobster´s carpacho. Perfect see the sunset in the pool having a wonderful view of the city.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sebastian G, General Manager at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Lauvelri,

What a great and kind review about your numerous experiences during your stay at Real Intercontinental Santo Domingo. We are so happy to see that you had the chance to enjoy the gastronomy, service and the several areas of the hotel.
Thanks a lot for your recommendations, for your wise culinary choices and it will be a pleasure to host you again anytime soon!

Warm regards!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

During my visit to this Inter Continetal, I have enjoyed every part of the visit. The staff here treats me like a part of the family and the food is excellent. I enjoyed the treatment at the check in from Olaine , Santiago at the pool and Maria in the club who is delight ask question and course the club level is perfect. In regards to my visit my family was traveling with me and they enjoyed the food, the pool and beautiful rooms. I will definitely return and this is now one of my favorite places to stay. Since I am a Royal Ambassador I have stayed in a lot of Inter Continentals and this one rates as one of my top 5 Inter Con hotels. I hope everything stays the same and I will keep updating on my trips to visit Inter Continental Hotels. Thanks again for making everything so wonderful during my visit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Sebastian G, General Manager at InterContinental Real Santo Domingo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear troy j,

First of all, we truly appreciate your loyalty as Royal Ambassador member.

Thanks a lot for your outstanding and excellent review, it makes us very happy to read your feedback and your comments, especially the service provided to you as well as the unforgettable experiences you had, and of course, the great compliments to our Staff.

We love receiving royal ambassador members and strive to make your stay even more special.

It is a pleasure to host you and we would like to see you very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

starting at the lobby with the receptionists when i arrived and went straight to dine i was receive by the best hostess i ever met her name is Nathalia she acomodate me and gave me the same warm welcome every night as well as the waiters Enio,Juan Carlos on breakfast,Lillyana,Pamela,Chanel and last but not least Elsa thank you so much guys for this expirience

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thanks a lot JEANCarlosAA for this excellent review and for your wonderful and kind comments about your great experience!

We look forward seeing you again very soon! Regards,