“Double Charged on my credit card”
Review of Cuba Compagnie

Cuba Compagnie
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Made reservations for dinner the previous night. Service was great to start as the restaurant wasn't too busy yet, but after about 7-7:30pm service was very spotty. I had to get up more than once to get a drink refill. Food was good. After reviewing my credit card statement I noticed I was billed once for the total $66.00 and then for $78.00 which included my tip. This is my third time to Bonaire and first time to this restaurant. I have never had this problem before in Bonaire. Just check your statements.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Fairly fast paced service
Location in the town center
Great atmosphere
Friendly attentive service
In/out door seating
Cuban burger was too salty for me

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We just had drinks and appetizer. I found the ceviche (I think it was barracuda??) was some of the best I've ever had....and also a large serving. My wife really enjoyed her mojito also. The setting is nice being on the main town square.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great food Loved the seared Tuna Good music on the terrace with view on the cruise ships What a sight when the cruise ship leaves the harbour Loved eating there

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Always loved it here
We came last year and had a few nights here
Food is good and plentiful ( be really hungry )
Set in the square under Beautiful calabas trees ... read the history of them .. fascinating!
Great for people watching
Get there early or book as this is a really popular restaurant.