“Started Bad but Was excellent”

Bonaire Photo Shoot - Island Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ESPECIALY for our CRUISE SHIP GUESTS we organize a wonderful island tour to the South of Bonaire in one of our spectacular open air busses. Touring trough a beautiful various landscape we have regular stops, at the world famous reef, salt flats, slave huts, mangrove trees, sea turtle nesting beaches, flamingos, the Willemstoren lighthouse at the most southern point of the island, and more. During our last stop we visit the wonderful paradise Sorobon Beach and Lac Bay. Guests have the comfortable option to relax as long as they'd like at this lovely place, before returning back to Kralendijk. After docking of the ship in Kralendijk, our selling point is easy to find: Opposite of your cruise ship, under the tent on the cruise ship market. However, to be sure of participation in our tour, we recommend to make a reservation in advance through our Bonaire Photo Shoot – Island Tours Website.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After leaving the ship we stopped at the booth and booked the trip. We were told to return in one hour. On returning we were first at the bus but Luc decided to load the 8 Canadians first. They took the best seats in the bus and behind us were a party of 4 who Luc decided to put together in the front seat and place my wife and I separately on the edge of the second and third row. After a very unpleasant standoff I got my point across and we were seated together and I felt sorry for the party of 4 who booked the same time as we did. The Canadians were last to book and first to sit and Luc thought I was being unreasonable. At the first stop Luc approached me and said I understand you and I hope you understand me and that was the end. After That it was excellent. Luc never stopped giving us excellent information, stopping when requested and providing the best value for money trip we had on the whole cruise including a DVD with photographs of the trip.
Thanks Luk and sorry for the preamble but in the UK first come is first serve not the more noise you make gets you the best seats.

1  Thank William C
BonairePhotoShoot, Owner at Bonaire Photo Shoot - Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear William, thank you very much for your 5 Star review!! We apreciate it very much. It is so nice to see this 5 Stars after a bitt unpleasant start you and your wife made while dividing the seats. Thanks for your understanding, in a short moment before leaving, the seats need to be divided. That is why I came to you directly during the first stop after 5 minutes and the little misunderstanding was directly solved. So great you loved our roundtrip!! We wish you all the best in the UK and hope to see you on Bonaire soon again :) Sunny regards, Luc, Nataliya and Anita.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"luc"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We very much enjoyed our tour on the colourful open air bus with our informative and personable local guide Luc. We saw many of the highlights of the island including the special flamingos, salt industry, slave huts and stunning coastlines.
We came across their tour booth just as we got off the cruise ship. They were the first couple we talked to and they were so friendly and welcoming we didn’t hesitate to try the tour. Great value!
Highly recommend this fun and interesting trip!

BonairePhotoShoot, Owner at Bonaire Photo Shoot - Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wonderful Elizabeth you enjoyed our island tour so much, the beautifull highlights from southern Bonaire, our special open van and so great you took the time to write this excellent 5 Star review!! Thank you very much & we hope to see you on Bonaire soon again :) Sunny regards, Luc, Nataliya & Anita

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Luc was amazing and very informative. Bonaire is a beautiful island and I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bonaire!!!!!

Thanks for your kinds words & excellent 5 star review!! Great & we appreciat you recommend Bonaire Photo Shoot - Island Tours :)
Sunny regards, Luc, Nataliya & Anita.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have been to a multitude of islands in the Caribbean and have taken a ton of tours, but this may have been the best one we have ever taken. Everything about this tour and tour company is wonderful and I can't say enough great things about them. Luc and Natalya were great in organizing the tour and meeting me at their tents and made sure our driver knew all of us by name before we left. Once on the tour we saw the salt flats and salt mounds, beautiful beaches and blue ocean water, flamingoes, donkeys, iguanas, and on and on. This was a really great experience and given the quality and the price you can't go wrong.

Great!! We love your excellent 5 Star review Steven!! Thanks for your warm & possitive words & great you choosed for Bonaire Photo Shoot - Island Tours. So nice you carry this wonderful Bonaire memories with you and let us know about them :) Sunny regards, Luc, Nataliya & Anita.