“Just a fantastic day”

Happy Daze Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover a slice of heaven with our chilled & fun packed cruises. We offer Daily Excursions, Sunset Cruises & Private Charter. With our Daily Excursions you can enjoy sailing along the West Coast of Barbados. Indulging in swimming with the turtles and snorkel over one of Barbados most famous shipwrecks. Tours include a Bajan lunch and open bar. Sunset Cruises, the sun does set best in the West so why not take a sunset cruise to witness this for yourself. Sunset cruises include delightful finger food and open bar. A private charter is exactly as it reads; it’s your day, on your boat with your choice of catering. The only thing that you can expect not to change is our 5* service and attention to detail. The boat truly is yours, choose your length of cruise and direction of sail.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The crew were just great, and really accepted that a couple of us were not that confident in the water and took the time to make sure we got the very best from the trip. One of our party even surprised herself with her achievements! The food was great as was the whole day.
Nothing but praise for the whole operation

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"board"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not one for adventures - I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this trip. I'm so glad I got to spend the day with Chad, Kim, his amazing crew, family and friends on this adventure. The catamaran was very clean. The crew took us on a small dingy to the catamaran. The snorkeling with turtles was a fantastic adventure. The food was amazing. Five hours was too short - all aboard had a wonderful time. I would recommend in a heartbeat! Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The day after our daughter's wedding we booked a catamaran cruise with Happy Daze. There were 20 people, a 3 year old and 2 babies. What a blast! Five hours of fun with Chad and his crew delivering the goods. Food was great and the crew even better. This is the boat you want to be on!! Transport to and from boat was on time, snorkelling with the turtles, beautiful scenery.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was hesitant to go on a catamaran with 2 young children (a toddler and baby) but we all had an amazing time thanks to this wonderful company! The staff were so great and went out of their way to help us and were very accommodating to us all. The food was delicious and far exceeded our expectations. The snorkelling was amazing and we loved seeing the turtles. The catamaran was so clean and beautiful. I would recommend this company to everyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2018

The boyfriend booked this trip without my knowledge. Having breathing issues and feeling that this impacts my swimming capabilities,when i was told i was so scared and nervous. Well, we got there and i was squeaking and umcomfortable the minute i got in the dingy, but believe me that feeling didnt last. At the first site for snorkelling i knew i wanted to get in and ahve a go. The team were encouraging patient and so understanding of my capabilities. At the second site of snorkelling i was feeling much more confident (having ditched the flippers) i went off on my own a little bit. When i got out of breath and tired a swam to the guy in the water to recover my strength who again was so patient and understanding of how i was feeling. I did a little more snorkelling (well i got my head down and saw some fish) then decided i needed to go back to the boat. On the way back i was starting to struggle and tire next thing i knew the captain had dived into the water to make sure i was okay. Back on the boat later on i dropped off and they guys were taking silly photos behind me, encouraged i think by the boyfriend.
I think what im trying to say about this company is if you are nervous, unsure or a snorkelling first timer these are the guys to go out with. It was such a personal touch. These guys made my boyfriend and i feel like the most important people in Barbados. Had we gone a busier boat i would have not felt comfortable to even get in the sea let alone anything else. This day was a massive personal achievement which they enabled and encouraged me to accomplish. I came back exilerated and absolutely buzzing. We cant thank you all enough.